“Very fun, impressive show!”
Review of Kupanaha - CLOSED

Kupanaha
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Kupanaha is Maui's only Magical Dinner Theater Experience. The fun begins with enchanting hula and amazing demonstrations of close-up magic right at your table. Jody Baran & Kathleen take you on a journey filled with wondrous mysteries of famous magicians of Hawaii’s past, original music and dance, and laugh-out-loud comedy.
Reviewed December 22, 2012

This was the first live magic show I have seen and I was quite impressed! Lots of "how did they do that" moments! The food was average and the drinks were plentiful but just okay. The service was great though and they went out of their way to accommodate a last minute change-of-mind request for my son's dinner.

My son (and daughter, but she opted out) was chosen to go up on stage to help with some magic acts. He was so excited to have been chosen and was VERY excited about the free magic trick kit he was given as a thank you for helping. The show was just the right length with magic mixed in with Hawaiian dancers- a good balance. We would recommend this show to others- just go expecting a good show and average food.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

The illusions were amazing and I loved that they were based on those of famous magicians who had visited Hawaii over the years. These included Houdini and Long Tack Sam. Jody is so personable and easily handled an underaged heckler by making him part of the show and rewarding him with a magic kit at the end. Everyone at our table enjoyed the food and the show. The Ka'anapali Beach Hotel's service was excellent. A great way to spend the evening on Maui.

Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

We've heard rave reviews about Warren & Annabelle's but minors are not allowed and we wanted to bring our son (age 7). So we opted for this show instead. What a mistake.

I hate to write a bad review but i feel tgat i must be honest about our experience.

I ordered fish; they brought me chicken. My son ordered spaghetti; the brought him chicken nuggets. Both were no better than cafeteria food, at best. The cocktails were watered down and the wine tasted like it was out of a wine box.

The pre-dinner/show, Hawaiian entertainment was a bit cheesy. It did not seem authentic.

Then there was the show. Horrible, just horrible. I felt bad for the performers.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

The Kupanaha dnner/magic show is well worth seeing. The 3 course dinner is just average and served to you extremey quickly (lamost like they want to get you out of there) and I don't think the complimentary drinks had any alcohol in them. The magic show was great however, Jody is humorous and does some amazing feats. He does a small part with kids, but not sure how much they enjoy the rest of the show - the two kids next to us seemed fidgety and bored.