“Our 3D experience!”

Hawaiian Rafting Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Hawaiian Rafting Adventures is a full service dive shop and boat dive operator working out of Lahaina on the island of Maui, Hawaii.We offer a range of scuba classes from PADI discover scuba to TDI technical rebreather diving. Our boat does daily trips to the island of Lanai and along the Maui coast. Come enjoy scuba diving with Hawaiian Rafting Adventures!
Reviewed April 2, 2013

The team at HRA is the best. Our 16 yr old daughter has had scuba diving on her list for a few years. HRA was highly recommended to us and we can see why! Captain Steve, Mark and our Dive Instructor Carrie were amazing. Carrie especially. She's a keeper :>. I know everyone says that but these guys were incredible. it was an intro dive for both of us on a boat of 12. Their attention to detail, safety and making sure we were comfortable made our first dives not our last. Double Arches and 1st Cathedrals were surreal! HRA set the bar high! And thx to the rest of the divers who made us feel part of the group. Lunch and the BBQ chips were a nice touch. Thx to all for an amazing unforgettable experience. Sharon and Emily, Vancouver Canada.

1  Thank Sharon M
"experienced divers"
"small group"
"top notch"

Reviewed March 29, 2013

The diving is spectacular Captains Steve and Nick plus crew Sadie, Mark and Carrie were fantastic. I shot the best videos of my life, Mrays hunting and catching fish, White Tip reef sharks, Turtles even saw a couple Frog Fish... the list goes on and on. This is the epitomi of a well run dive operation. This is THE place to go to if diving is on your agenda while in Maui. This is my second time enjoying the diving through Hawaiian Rafting Adventures and this trip was strictly for the diving and they far excedded my expectations. I can't say enoiugh good things about them and I highly recommend them

1  Thank DanePeterson499
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Did a 2 tank dive on Lanai and got to dive Double Arches and Second Cathedrals. Tanks were 80, we could stay down until we used our air and there was a small group. Saw some whales on the way, great boat ride: sitting at the back is less bumpy for those suffering from seasickness. Dives were beautiful and clear. Cathedrals were amazing! The crew were great, friendly and attentive. Price was good. Only negative was the meat in the sandwiches - I'm a veggie! But, I'll definitely dive with them again.

1  Thank Badbushka
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Not really my favorite company to dive with. Not really personable but probably very knowledgeable if your more of a technical diver.

See more reviews
Reviewed January 7, 2013

While visiting Maui during this past holidays, we went scuba dive with Hawaiian Rafting Adventures and I have nothing else but EXCELLENT service rating to post.

We purchased two tank dive for island of Lanai for a very reasonable price.

Their equipment was pretty new, their service was great, the crew members were extremely helpful, they took care of all gear/switching for both dives.

Our instructor turned upside down almost every loose stone at the bottom of the ocean to show us or hold something interesting and safe all the time.

They started with light breakfast and coffee in their shop located at 1223 Front St, Lahaina, they also had lunch and soft drinks for us between two dives, they washed off our own gear, took a lot of pictures that they posted on FB. We saw nice coral, lots of colorful fish and other creatures, lava arches, etc. Great dives, both of them.

On our raft-boat ride to the island itself we saw some breaches of humpback whales and that was an extra bonus free of charge!

I truly recommend this company, we went diving many times while visiting different places, with good or not so good service, but these people provided us with absolutely outstanding service!

Should I go back to Maui, the only company I would go to dive with, will be them again.

1  Thank ocean-fun-7