“it's as good as you've heard”
Review of Star Noodle

Star Noodle
Ranked #14 of 272 Restaurants in Lahaina
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: Serving Fresh House Made Noodles & Asian Specialties.
Reviewed July 20, 2014

This place was recommended to my wife and I by a few different people. But we were like, "Eh, we live in Los Angeles, we can have noodles whenever we want." Luckily, we decided to go anyway. The food here is GREAT.

Apparently their dinner reservations back up considerably, so we went for lunch and were seated immediately.

We had steamed pork buns with plum sauce, a bowl of ahi tuna and avocado, shrimp tempura and some garlic noodles. All of it was fantastic. Can't say enough good things about the food here.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

My favorite lunch place in Maui. I need to go at least twice when I come to Maui. Fabulous ahi avo appetizer. Great soups, noodles and Vietnamese crepes. They have special citrus sodas and great desserts including star screams which is a trio of unique homemade ice creams.

2  Thank minaccess
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

By far the best meal we have had on the islands. Vegetarian, fish or chicken all entrees and appetizers were superb. The Vietnamese Crepes are a must. Pad thai, Singapore noodles and Kim Chee were excellent. We were seated at the bar (part of the 4 star) but Zane took great care of us. We like eating family style so the bar seat was not ideal. We had an hour and ahead wait so I had hoped that they would have considered checking with is before seating us. Btw they don't accept reservations but do accept call ahead seating so call
Ahead so you don't waste time in the parking lot.

1  Thank arndtheworld
Reviewed July 19, 2014

Just returned from a trip to Maui. Had read recommendations about Star Noodle, so my family and I decided to give it a try. We had no idea that we should have made reservations and we ended up waiting to be seated for an hour and a half. The place is very small and doesn't accommodate many people. Our waiter was very nice and helpful. The food arrived to our table promptly and it was very good, though I didn't feel that it was anything spectacular. My family of 4 shared 3 "appetizers" and 3 noodle bowls. More than enough food. We, also, ordered the powdered cake balls for desserts (can't recall their name). Delicious! Would I recommend? Yes, but make sure you make reservations, otherwise, you'll be waiting a LONG time.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

Star Noodle exceeded my already high expectations! We got there early to beat the crowd around 4:30PM since we like to eat a little earlier and we heard they are a very busy place! The restaurant is so well decorated and the furnishings are great! Wonderful atmosphere! We had Andrew for a waiter and he was awesome! He explained the portions, the food choices, the specials and etc. His opinion on the drink choices and food was right on point! He had such a great outlook on the restaurant and was a pleasure to have as a server. The food was so delicious! We got a pork pun, pad thai, crepe, garlic noodles and I couldn't rave about it more! The watermelon drink special was sooooo good! We also spoke to Shauna, the manager and she was so pleasant and great to talk to. You have to come here to eat if you're in Maui! What a great restaurant with expertise in using local resources! Couldn't ask for a better experience!

Been to Star Noodle? Share your experiences!