“Great food,Atmosphere and Service”
Review of Star Noodle

Star Noodle
Ranked #15 of 264 Restaurants in Lahaina
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: Serving Fresh House Made Noodles & Asian Specialties.
Torrance, California
“Great food,Atmosphere and Service”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

this was our second visit to star Noodle and wanted to share it with our family. We ordered Garlic Noodle, Fried Soup, Steamed Pork Buns. Everything was so good the Steamed Pork Buns are a must to order!!! We ordered Malasadas for desert it's a small round donut rolled in a little sugar and they give you 3 different dipping sauces. . . mmmm :)
Our waitress was Anna she was soooo awesome ask for her !!!!

• Visited June 2014

• Korean first
Florida
“Simply awesome”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

The food was amazing. Service was great. Not overpriced. There is a reason these guys are as busy as they are. A MUST when in maui.

• Visited June 2014
Park City, Utah
“Great food!!”
Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

Went for lunch. Recommend the yakitori chicken skewers as an app. Garlic noodles were tasty. Pad Thai was amazing! Great lunch with quick and friendly service.

Phoenix, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not what we expected”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

When I saw the name Star noodle, my mind went straight to a shabby little chinese store that sells cheap greasy Chinese food (I didn't look at the picture -_- ). Since the reviews were really good, I decided to check it out even though eating Chinese food wasn't something I would normally do when visiting Hawaii. The food was really good but a little more money than I would like to spend.

Pros:
- Good food and drinks
- Good service

Cons:
- Small place--we sat in the middle of the room in a large table with other people.
- A little more pricey than I was anticipating.

• Visited May 2014
Ramona, California
“Absolutely fantastic food”
Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I kept hearing about Star Noodle from people we were talking to in and around Maui. I thought...a noodle place huh? How good can it be? But, we went anyway. BOY OH BOY! Were we ever surprised. Fantastic menu, great food, great service. So good in fact that we went back two days later. We will definitely go again on our next trip to Maui.

Visited November 2013