“Delicious and reasonably priced”
Review of Star Noodle

Star Noodle
Ranked #14 of 272 Restaurants in Lahaina
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: Serving Fresh House Made Noodles & Asian Specialties.
Reviewed June 16, 2013

We loved Star Noodle. My only complaint would be that it's a small restaurant and gets very crowded. It does not have a relaxing atmosphere, but the food is delicious and fresh and for Maui it was very reasonably priced. We would definitely recommend it but be prepared for a crowd and use your GPS for sure. As many other people have mentioned it is hard to find and without your phone GPS you may drive in circles for a while.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

This little place is definitely off the beaten path...in a small shopping center area up at the edge of town but still very close. Menu looked great and the food was terrific. The pork steamed buns were excellent (3 per order) and they come with 2 wonderful sauces in small squirt containers...be careful of the mustard sauce: very good but you don't need much. Pad thai was superbe...large portion but very light and not filling at all (a good thing). We didn't have the Vietnamese crepe but the people at the next table did and they loved it. Kim chee was very well prepared and not too spicy. Nice sake selection plus a full bar. Staff was very friendly and helpful

1  Thank OwenHall2012
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

Star Noodle was our favorite meal all week. We dined at several fine dining establishments and Star Noodle was still our favorite. Great drinks, delicious food and an overall excellent experience. I'm still dreaming of the Vietnamese Crepes. A++

1  Thank TwistofFate
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I really love the food at Star Noodle, but they do not take reservations. You get to the place but the wait is forever because the place is small. Sometimes you end up being seated at the long table with people you do not know. For someone who lives on the island, it's a waste of gas to get to the place you WANT to eat and end up going someplace else.

The owner should look into moving the restaurant to a bigger location. :-(

Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

Went with a group of 12 people late on a Monday night so maybe the waitress was having a bad night or something. Not that she really did anything wrong, we just felt like we were inconveniencing her. Anyway, onto the food! I had the hapa ramen and it was flavorful and delicious but, and its a major but, it came lukewarm. Ramen should be piping hot! I also had their drink special that had carrot, ginger, sake and some other delicious things that made it wonderful. Quite a few people at our table ordered the pad Thai since the waitress recommended it, said that its everyone's favorite and they were all unimpressed. It was rather bland and forgettable. I would still go back as I like to give places at least 3 chances before I fully make up my mind. Next time I'm in Maui I guess!