“Good lunch spot in Lahaina”
Review of Star Noodle

Star Noodle
Ranked #14 of 274 Restaurants in Lahaina
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: Serving Fresh House Made Noodles & Asian Specialties.
Reviewed January 30, 2013

We had lunch here several times, good food, a bit slow, island time and all. Even though it's off the main drag, it's a nice place for lunch. As a side note you can watch the trapeze school in action from the windows.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,179)

Reviewed January 28, 2013

I get the idea that you can have share plates that come at different times, and you eat as you go. But I think when you order seperate entrees they should come together and not 24 minutes apart.

Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

They forgot some of our order for the second visit in a row. We love it but the fame and business is catching up to execution.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Creative dishes - noodle, fish, chicken, etc. the service is knowledgeable, friendly and attentive. The preparation by the chef was fabulous. We have been going to star since it opened in 2010. We just think it is the best value, food, etc.

1  Thank Joel K
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Recently I had the pleasure of visiting my lovely aloha island of Maui!, I always consider it a blessing to go to this island and am surprised at the amount of great food they have.

While I was on the plane arriving I met a beautiful woman named Tonya, she recommended "Star Noodle" as her family goes there alot.

So our first dinner out we decided to make the 20 minute drive from Kihei to Lahaina and found the place to be fresh, and modern, with a fantastic bar and bartender!
I especially loved the pad thai noodle, and various appetizers with the asian flair!

The chef Steve is currently on Top Chef and has been doing quite well.... in fact....
Go see for yourself, it will not dissappoint you...

1  Thank HawaiianIrishgirl