“Beautiful, newly renovated villa!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
vandie201...
Melbourne, Australia
“Beautiful, newly renovated villa!”
Reviewed May 17, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We (a family of 7) stayed here for 5 nights in May 2017. The villa was amazingly beautiful with great views of the ocean from our front door. The house was well equipped with everything you need and very clean. The pool was right out the back and it was only a short walk into town. If we ever go back to Maui, we will definitely stay here again!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
May 18, 2017
Aloha,
We thank you for your review and are pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay in Puamana unit #129-1. We look forward to your next visit with us in the near future.

Mahalo,
Vacation -Maui
Chris E
San Francisco, California, United States
“Inexpensive, Basic Accomodation”
Reviewed July 13, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

My son and I rented a garden view two bedroom puamana condo recently for a Thursday through Sunday stay. The accomodations were basic and barely decent: there was peeling paint and rust inside the condo, and the towel rack in the master bathroom broke when I leaned on it to replace a towel. When I reported the funky towel rack I was told I would be charged for the repair cost. My point is that it should not have broken in the first place. Also, we had an ant infestation in the bathrooms and the kitchen. The setting at Puamana is beautiful, and the location is around a mile from Lahaina.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Accessibility to the ocean and Lahaina.
Liked least: The condo needs to be fumigated, rust needs to be removed, and the towel racks need to be appropriately adhered to the wall.
Traveling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Hayes104
“Perfect for a family of four.”
Reviewed June 20, 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

This location was so ideal for our family. We could see the ocean from our kitchen and we were steps from the pool that welcomes children, so it made it perfect for mixing a drink and getting out of the sun. I have rented at Puamana for years and would rent this location again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
CA
Reviewed November 26, 2010 for a stay in October 2010
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing