“Perfect for a family of four.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

San Francisco, California, United States
“Inexpensive, Basic Accomodation”
Reviewed July 13, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

My son and I rented a garden view two bedroom puamana condo recently for a Thursday through Sunday stay. The accomodations were basic and barely decent: there was peeling paint and rust inside the condo, and the towel rack in the master bathroom broke when I leaned on it to replace a towel. When I reported the funky towel rack I was told I would be charged for the repair cost. My point is that it should not have broken in the first place. Also, we had an ant infestation in the bathrooms and the kitchen. The setting at Puamana is beautiful, and the location is around a mile from Lahaina.

Date of stay: June 2015
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Accessibility to the ocean and Lahaina.
Liked least: The condo needs to be fumigated, rust needs to be removed, and the towel racks need to be appropriately adhered to the wall.
Traveling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Hayes104
“Perfect for a family of four.”
Reviewed June 20, 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

This location was so ideal for our family. We could see the ocean from our kitchen and we were steps from the pool that welcomes children, so it made it perfect for mixing a drink and getting out of the sun. I have rented at Puamana for years and would rent this location again.

Date of stay: June 2014
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
CA
Reviewed November 26, 2010 for a stay in October 2010
people found this review helpful

Date of stay: October 2010
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing