“Fantastic!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

SeanMegLi...
Seattle, Washington
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed May 11, 2015 for a stay in April 2015

We really enjoyed Lahaina Roads. Its location to Lahaina, beaches, grocery stores and shopping was part of the attraction for us. We had a teenager with us and he enjoyed the proximity of the pool area and downtown Lahaina. It was nice having the sunrise shine through the bedroom in the mornings and watching the sunset from the lanai. We were able to see turtles just off shore almost every day. We would highly recommend staying here and we will be booking again soon.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Irina E
“Excellent location and value”
Reviewed September 9, 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Loved this wonderful oceanfront condo. Excellent location with walking distance to Lahaina and shops and restaurants. A little noisy in the mornings as a road directly behind the condo, however the view made up for it! We will definitely return!

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Sealfat
“#210 - Good location, poor upkeep”
Reviewed January 9, 2012 for a stay in December 2011

Location:
Lahaina Roads is right near Safeway. It is a nice 20-30 minute walk to the tourist hub on Front St. It is in an excellent location if you like Mala Ocean Tavern (which I highly recommend).

Condo:
The place wasn't really that bad. The floor had a layer of red dust so I wore socks or sandals. The old phone had a lot of static, so it was hard to arrange dinner plans. The alarm clock was broken. The old dishwasher did not clean the dishes so we cleaned them by hand. The lanai was nice as we could see turtles from our chairs.

I didn't think these things were worth mentioning to management as we were only staying for a few days. Though I did end up calling them on the day of our departure to ask if we should leave our extra butter and bottles of water in the fridge. The person I talked to asked me how the condo was. I told her. She said their company would have replaced the broken items right away if I had called sooner.
Uh, the phone, the alarm clock AND the dishwasher??

So here is my tip: If you choose to stay at LR #210, inquire if these items have been replaced.
Second tip: The bathroom has a step up so not a good place for people in wheelchairs (see picture).

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Lack of cleanliness
Traveling group: With Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Jan 9, 2012
I can confirm that the phone, alarm clock and dishwasher have been replaced. The website listing description + photos do reference that the shower/tub are on a raised platform. The condo is not ADA approved.

Travelers are raving about these Lahaina hotels

Oregon
Reviewed July 6, 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family with young children
BC

Reviewed May 4, 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Traveling group: Family with teenagers
WA
Reviewed October 1, 2010 for a stay in September 2010

Traveling group: Family (extended)
Management Response
Oct 1, 2010
All of our deposit and cancellation policies are provided with all the documents we send our guests and are clearly communicated by our reservation staff. In addition they are posted on our website at: http://www.chasenrainbows.com/rates-policies/deposit-policies.php Not understanding or disagreeing with our policies is not enough of a reason to post a negative comment about Chase 'N Rainbows. I believe our good reputation speaks for itself. We would not be in business for 20+ years if we mis-led our clients.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing