“Another great stay at the Mahana”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Leslie930
Greenwood, Indiana
“Another great stay at the Mahana”
Reviewed April 9, 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

We stayed in Mahana 405 for our family spring break with our children ages 10 and 8. We had stayed in a 2 bedroom corner room at the Mahana previously so we knew what to expect in regards to the facility. We enjoy the quiet atmosphere, amazing view, close abundant parking, close proximity to grocery store, and ocean waves to lull you asleep at night that the Mahana provides.

We were also aware of the exterior maintenance project prior to booking. The project work was ongoing during our stay but did not affect the quality of our trip. The work was being completed on the side of the resort we were staying in and aside from viewing the supplies and scaffolding in the parking lot which was no big deal it was barely noticeable. The work was accomplished during the day when we were either on the beach or out touring the beautiful island.

The booking through Chase N Rainbows was smooth with all the information I would need (towel rental, door code, check-in information, and directions) provided prior to our departure from home. We did have a maintenance problem with the master bedroom toilet continually running at the end of our stay. I reported to Chase N Rainbows and they were prepared to send someone out ASAP to repair but we opted to use the additional toilet (2 bathroom unit) for the last day of our stay and allow them to have maintenance come in after we checked out the next morning.

The unit was clean when we arrived. My kids slept on the fold out couch all week which was sufficient for young kids who were tired from time zone adjustment and swimming. The kitchen had everything I needed during our stay. We mostly used the kitchen in the unit my parents booked through the Aston management group to enjoy family meals together. There was not a dust pan with the broom in the closet so we purchased one at the Times Market when we bought groceries (there is one now). The closet had 3 beach chairs, a small cooler, some snorkeling and sand gear, as well as books if needed to use during the stay. The unit also had some DVDs to watch if needed. There was a computer and printer in the unit but we did not use it as we had our smartphones and used the printer in the lobby to print our boarding passes.

Overall, a great unit at the Mahana. The pictures that are on the website when I booked accurately represent the unit. We researched several resorts and hotels when we decided to return to Maui with our family. We decided to stay at the Mahana again for the reasons I mentioned above and we were not disappointed.

Date of stay: March 2015
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view and not crowded at all. Always a beach chair or grill to use when needed.
Liked least: Beach directly in front of Mahana not good for swimming due to rocks/reef. We knew this from previous stay. We just walk to the end of the property near the adjacent resort, Honua Kai, and swim at that beach.
Traveling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Alberta canada

Reviewed May 17, 2013 for a stay in April 2013
person found this review helpful

Date of stay: April 2013
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing