“Amazing!”

Heavenly Spa by Westin
Ranked #5 of 37 Spas & Wellness in Lahaina
More attraction details
Owner description: The award-winning Heavenly Spa by Westin™ at The Westin Maui Resort & Spa is designed to rejuvenate and renew the mind, body and spirit amidst its luxurious oceanfront setting on famed Ka’anapali Beach. The full-service spa is a 15,000-square-foot refreshing oasis with 16 treatment rooms (including couples’ suites) offering massages, body treatments and facials; locker facilities with sauna, steam room and whirlpools; oceanview relaxation lounge with refreshments; beauty salon with hairstyling, manicures, pedicures, make-up and bridal preparation.
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I had a Massage and a facial here and my experience was amazing. After reading some of these reviews I was concerned about the price but once I got there prices were the same compared to all the other hotel higher class spas. They do have monthly specials for guests that are on a budget but how many times do you get to experience a massage and facial in maui. Spend the money here it's well worth it. My therapist josh truly cared for my concerns, and I got a free upgrade in my facial because she thought it would help my skin condition. The staff here really do want you to relax enjoy yourself not just take your money. Oh and they put on a class every Wednesday at 4 for an hour about subjects on improving your overall well being, healthy snacks, sample bags with all sorts of goodies regarding the topic and classes are small and intimate so it's like getting a personal consultation from professionals in the field. If you want to feel special and have personal service go here these people really care and is worth the price the staff earned every penny if not more!

Reviewed August 22, 2012

We got great service and great massage and facial at the Westin spa. The relaxation room after the massage is very nice, so are the jacuzzi and dry & wet saunas. Prices are on the high side

Reviewed August 21, 2012

I am an Esthetician/Massage Therapist in California and I thought I would have no problem getting a wonderful treatment at the Westin. I was so excited about being pampered myself that I asled my girl friend to go along with me. The facility was beautiful. The sauna and hot tub saok prior to the treatment were lovely. We dressed in our robes and waited in the quiet room overlooking the ocean for our therapists. My male therapist (i have no problem with a male therapist!!!) came to take me to the treatment room and as he asked me back he rubbed his hands together and I could HEAR how rough his hands were. :( The massage was quick and disconnected. Moving from legs to arms and back down to the feet. I have lower back issues and specificlly asked him to take his time in these places, which he didn"t, and i actually felt worse afterwords.

1  Thank Tami M
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Have used this spa on a couple occasions. Wife is a platinum Starwoods member so we used spa before heading to airport on our departure and it was great!

Reviewed August 16, 2012

I had a wonderful "body wrap" treatment followed by a relaxing facial with Terri. I would give her services a top rating. We had a very nice rapport, and I thought she did a great job on both services. I liked all of the products she used, but didn't purchase any upon checkout.
I also enjoyed the spa, itself, where I arrived about an hour before my services were to begin.
There was an attendant in the ladies locker room when I was there - several different times - and the locker room was perfectly clean. I used the shower, the restroom, the steam room and the sauna, and also appreciated the amenities provided in the locker room itself. The robes were absolutely wonderful! I also helped myself to the citrus flavored water several times, too.
The lounge area was very relaxing, and looked out over the pool and outdoor bar area. The only thing there was I didn't know if they could see into the 'relaxation lounge' - in other words, could see me in the robe, etc., or if the windows were tinted so other guests couldn't see in.
I checked the Heavenly Spa website for the hotel, I think, and found some "featured services" that were discounted for the month of August, so two of those services were what I booked.
Also, I booked the services the same day - I called at 6:45 am, and got appointments for 10 and 11 am treatments that day.
The only (very minor) issue I had was that there was a whirlpool spa in the ladies locker room, but according to the sign, you were to wear a bathing suit in the spa. I had my suit with me, but didn't see anyplace to hang a wet bathing suit while I was in the treatment room (couldn't hang in the locker with my other clothes, etc.). I am sure they must have an arrangement for this, and I could have gone out to the desk to ask, if I'd really wanted to.
Other than that minor issue, I felt it was a top of the line resort spa experience, and a treat for me to enjoy while my husband and son were out on a snorkeling cruise for the morning!