“A surprising find”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 12, 2014

My husband and son had been here a number of times for breakfast and lunch on their way to various hikes in Maui. We came back from a whale watch excursion and decided to try dinner here because the restaurants right in town were pretty crowded. This restaurant is in the Cannery Mall, but is an open air restaurant. The views unfortunately are of the parking lot as it faces this way and the highway, but the interior of the restaurant is well appointed. There was a variety of menu items and everything was good. The best part was the price, which was reasonable and under $100 for the four of us. With two teenagers who eat as much if not more than we do this is always a plus! We will come back here again.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

The service was very good. The food was fresh and well prepared. Try the samples of the cinnamon rolls.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

My husband and I with our two adult children, stopped in to Lulu's in December for lunch. Though it took a while to get the attention of someone to be seated, we were happily seated outside and enjoying the sun. Our server was efficient but somewhat brusque in his demeanour. My family enjoyed their meals, but me ….. I was simply in LOVE with my lunch - the 'Mama Doris's Chicken Curry Sandwich'. This was the BEST thing I'd had to eat while in Maui for the past 10 days. I don't know what the heck they did to that sandwich, but I'm going to be thinking about it for a long time to come. If I'm ever near a Lulu's in the future, you can bet I'll be stopping in for this sandwich. I can't wait to have it again! DE-licious!!

Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

Best place in town!!! Watched our Seahawks win and were treated with awesome service! Couldn't ak for anything else!!!

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Enjoyed a late lunch at LuLu's after a snorkelling adventure. Its a sports bar so its a bit on the loud side. Food was reasonably priced. The seared ahi with fennel was excellent. Other entrees and salads were good. Largish servings so go easy on appetizers. Service was very good including accurately handling special requests.