“Noisy but tasty”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
“Noisy but tasty”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

We were starving by the time we got to Lahaina, and this was the most visible restaurant in the shopping center. Very glad we chose it, despite the excessively loud audio on the TV sets tuned to a pointless NBA blowout game. The truffle mac & cheese (with bacon) on the pupu menu was divine. Our server accurately predicted that I would find it very filling, and I was able to take half of it to our condo for the next day's lunch. My husband loved his burger, too.

• Visited June 2013

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Good Breakfast”
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

We were starved after church, and saw their sign for breakfast. Kids loved the huge pancakes, I had the Tuscan Sun- sausage, Maui onion, Peppers mixed with scrambled eggs and covered with parmesan cheese, side of hash browns. Service was a little slow, but we weren't in a hurry.

• Visited June 2013
Madera, California
“Always one of our favorites!”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Very good breakfasts, really good lunches, and a great bar. This is always one of the stops we make when we are in Lahaina.

Visited June 2013
“Good breakfast, friendly staff.”
Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

We ate breakfast here almost everyday for our vacation. The service was great and the staff super friendly. The food was great and the coffee was so good I could drink it without sugar and that's saying something for me and my husband. I would defiantly say go here if you are in Lahaina it's great and the prices aren't bad either, pretty cheap for Maui.

• Visited May 2013
San Diego, California
“A Brewery for Babes!”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

My husband and I always have a deliciously laid back meal at Lulu's. I am shockingly never annoyed by the abundance of flat screen tv's spread through out the restaurant. It's a total sports and beach lover atmosphere. However, my ritzy glitzy Mom and I love it here too. The staff are very friendly here so you feel at home. They have every sports aired over there lengthy bar with many beers on tap too. There huge descriptive menu always overwhelms my hubby but he's satisfied with anything he orders from here. Personally, I love their Lava Flow it's a pina colada and strawberry heaven drink very popular in Maui. Also, a must to from Lulu's is to order Honey Macadamia Nut Shrimp appetizer. These little guys melt in your mouth a must try!

• Visited May 2013