“Small Mall”

Lahaina Cannery Mall Free Hula Shows
Ranked #13 of 17 Concerts & Shows in Lahaina
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Some cute shops with decent prices. you'll do better shopping downtown in Lahaina. Stop at LuLu's for a drink or dinner!

1  Thank Renee W

Reviewed November 10, 2013

We visited Maui several times and I always look for the Serendipity clothing boutique. They have beautiful resort wear, and custom boutique lines of clothing, in every size from XS to womans 3X. And, they have the most beautiful silk, cotton and natural rayon sarongs I have ever seen, hundreds of them in every color and pattern imaginable, very beautiful. I wear them as scarfs often and I always get compliments because they are so unique and beautiful.
We also enjoy the Hula Show, a local talent show attended by the dancers families. Its so charming and friendly, the kids are addorable. We get great Vietnamese fast food at Ba-Le in the food court and sit and enjoy the show.

1  Thank Wendy D
Reviewed October 15, 2013

It is a very well known mall. Everyone (well almost everyone) goes there at least once. I go there yearly. What more can I say but it is some place you will enjoy shopping. :)

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Some OK shops and good location in relation to Lahaina Front street but nothing special or a must see for shopping. Right next to a Safeway though so if you are int he area, shop here for inexpensive needed items for your trip.

Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

I doubt locals use this mall. But there's a good selection of Hawaii shirts and dresses and that type of this. We also really liked the art gallery. It was worth the stop.