“Perfect for couples”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pulehu

Pulehu
Reserve with OpenTable
Pulehu is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 262 Restaurants in Lahaina
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Pulehu, an Italian Grill, presents traditional Italian cuisine with a local sustainable twist. Overlooking the koi pond gardens of The Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas, the resort's talented team of chefs partner with local farmers and growers to offer only the freshest ingredients that Maui has to offer. This 6-year Maui No Ka 'Oi 'Aipono Award winning restaurant is also known for its vibrant and thoughtful wine list. Complimentary valet parking available.
“Perfect for couples”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

I was lucky to get to visit Maui with my girlfriend. I asked around for a nice restaurant and ended up at this grill. It was perfect and the place was gorgeous. I liked how the staff members were in great moods and the energy of the place was very positive. Every table has a great view of the giant pond and the food was worth the price. Our server Drew was fun and recommended other activities we should do while on the island. Worth checking out.

• Visited November 2012

minnesota
“Best of Show”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

There was a time when you would avoid a resaurant at your hotel in favor of almost all other alternatimes. What a mistake that would be. We found good to great dinners all over Maui, but our favorite was about 50 yeards from our room at the Westin Ka'anapali North Villas. We opted for the fixed-price three-course dinner offered between 5:30 and 6 p.m. Be sure to make a reservation and place your order by 6.
My wife and I both chose the tomoto basil soup for the first course. We have had this in many restaurants and at home, and this may well have been the best we've ever had, and the portion size is generous. We both the short ribs for our entrees. The only thing better than the presentation was the taste. For dessert we went with the Tahatian vanilla gelato (think chocolate lava cake with ice cream). It also was wonderful.
We saw so many other great-looking entrees coming out of the kitchen that we'll be back for more next week and every other time we come to Maui. Our server, Cynthia, was outstanding as well. Hard to imagine a better experience and we were on our way by 7:30 without feeling a bit rushed,.

• Visited February 2013
Los Angeles
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Elegant Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

This was my first trip to Maui and I was told by a friend to try this restaurant and I loved it. The scenery was absolutely beautiful, with our table overlooking the courtyard. The food was fantastic and our waiter, Drew, was attentive and nice. It was a wonderful way to spend my first evening in Hawaii.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Melissa M
Sonora, California
“Very nice hotel restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

Dinner there twice in a two week period. Lot's of good seafood. Nice appetizers. Very nice setting especially on the fish pond side. Somewhat overpriced but it's a hotel restaurant. Very convenient if you're staying on property.

Hermosa Beach, California
“Not convinced”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

We were told this was the "best Italian restaurant on Maui." Maybe it's just because I'm Italian, but I wasn't impressed. It was okay, just not as good as I'm used to.

Visited January 2013