“Service was GREAT!”
Review of Pulehu

Pulehu
Reserve with OpenTable
Pulehu is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #46 of 274 Restaurants in Lahaina
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Pulehu, an Italian Grill, presents traditional Italian cuisine with a local sustainable twist. Overlooking the koi pond gardens of The Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas, the resort's talented team of chefs partner with local farmers and growers to offer only the freshest ingredients that Maui has to offer. This 6-year Maui No Ka 'Oi 'Aipono Award winning restaurant is also known for its vibrant and thoughtful wine list. Complimentary valet parking available.
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Elyse was great and Cynthia was fantastic in service. Food was good and dessert was very good. Best way to end the stay at the resort.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Somewhat expensive, but the food is worth the price. The server was unenthusiastic for what they try to charge.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

We enjoyed our dinners there twice. Our servers Kelsy and Monique was extraordinary. They were very professional and never missed a beat. The food was excellent with large servings. We had the risotto encrusted pesce, which by far was the best prepared fish dish we ever had. We were so impressed, we asked Monique about the chef who prepared it. Brian was the incredible chef. We also had the chicken piccata which was also wonderful, as well as other dishes. We will definitely return to enjoy the excellent service and Brian's superb cooking and preparation.

Reviewed December 4, 2012 via mobile

With late night reservations, we drove to the Westin. Wow! What a beautiful setting!! I was a bit fished out, so I ordered the lasagna and my wife ordered the prawn risotto. After an average wait, the entrees were delivered. I was shocked with the cheese encrusted pasta and asparagus. There was so much cheese on blob fashion that I really only ate two spears. And, the waiter asked if I wanted more cheese. Back off cheese man. Suffice it to say that my wife loved her risotto. But, the cheese and saltiness made me less than enthusiastic.

Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

From the first bite of the bruschetta to the last bite of my meal I was delighted! I can always tell when a chef loves what they are doing and this chef is a great example. Party of 8 and everyone was so happy with their choices. I would highly recommend Puleho.

1  Thank Judygt