“Say, Cheese!”
Review of Pulehu

Pulehu
Reserve with OpenTable
Pulehu is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #46 of 274 Restaurants in Lahaina
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Pulehu, an Italian Grill, presents traditional Italian cuisine with a local sustainable twist. Overlooking the koi pond gardens of The Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas, the resort's talented team of chefs partner with local farmers and growers to offer only the freshest ingredients that Maui has to offer. This 6-year Maui No Ka 'Oi 'Aipono Award winning restaurant is also known for its vibrant and thoughtful wine list. Complimentary valet parking available.
Reviewed December 4, 2012 via mobile

With late night reservations, we drove to the Westin. Wow! What a beautiful setting!! I was a bit fished out, so I ordered the lasagna and my wife ordered the prawn risotto. After an average wait, the entrees were delivered. I was shocked with the cheese encrusted pasta and asparagus. There was so much cheese on blob fashion that I really only ate two spears. And, the waiter asked if I wanted more cheese. Back off cheese man. Suffice it to say that my wife loved her risotto. But, the cheese and saltiness made me less than enthusiastic.

Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

From the first bite of the bruschetta to the last bite of my meal I was delighted! I can always tell when a chef loves what they are doing and this chef is a great example. Party of 8 and everyone was so happy with their choices. I would highly recommend Puleho.

1  Thank Judygt
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I loved the fish I had on maui potatoes. A new taste that with every bite I said mmm. We were late diners so the torches on the pond were perfect as we were seated overlooking them. It was a very special night.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

We watched the Chef and the cooks do their thing in the kitchen. How fun. Our waiter Kristen was very knowledgeable and attentive. The cocktail waitress Lilienna was friendly, told us to call her Amy. Food quality was good. Wine List superb and surprisingly affordable. The Somellier Jim was on point and overall a great beginning for our trip. Would love to dine here most of our stay.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

My husband and I are locals here on Maui and we had heard of the Wine tasting class on Mondays at Pulehu, so we just had to check it out! $20 What a great value! Jim, the manager, hosted the class, he kept it interesting with fun facts about wine. We then enjoyed Pulehu's sunset menu, another great value! $40 for a 3 course meal! Drew was our server and he was very attentive to our needs, even before we knew them! His suggestions were a great help to someone unfamiliar with the menu. Good Job to all for a great nite!