“Excellent!”
Review of Pulehu

Pulehu
Reserve with OpenTable
Pulehu is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #45 of 263 Restaurants in Lahaina
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Pulehu, an Italian Grill, presents traditional Italian cuisine with a local sustainable twist. Overlooking the koi pond gardens of The Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas, the resort's talented team of chefs partner with local farmers and growers to offer only the freshest ingredients that Maui has to offer. This 6-year Maui No Ka 'Oi 'Aipono Award winning restaurant is also known for its vibrant and thoughtful wine list. Complimentary valet parking available.
Seattle, Washington
“Excellent!”
Reviewed September 21, 2011

I can't say enough great things about this restaurant. The food was incredible and the service was even better. John, our waiter, was charming and attentive! Great wine, great food, great service!! Will definately come back when we visit Maui in the future!

• Visited September 2011

Los Angeles, California
“Good wine, great service!”
Reviewed September 18, 2011

We dined at Pulehu last night and everything was great! We had fish which was prepared fantastic! Our server Jonathan recommended a wine called Prisoner to us which we got. At the end of our meal I realized that the wine we were having was our sons favorite wine, which he talks about all the time. I can now see why :) I can't wait to come back again! I would recomend Pulehu to anybody!

Visited September 2011
“If you enjoy italian, this is the place!!”
Reviewed September 17, 2011

My family and I stayed at the Westin Maui and my wife purchased a travelzoo coupon getting us an amazing 4 course meal! If you have a chance, go on travelzoo.com and get this deal then make sure you go see Johnathon!! The wine is spectacular and the manager Jim is so knowledgeable about the wines available.. I had the filet and my wife had the chefs special, an opakapaka picatta.. both were amazing.. this place is a must do on maui! See you next year!!

vancouver, british columbia
“Very relax and serene”
Reviewed September 15, 2011

Go for the early bird, sit next to the Koi pond, feels so good. Pictures taken are gorgeous. Our Server, Vivian is so attentive and gave excellent service.

Visited August 2011
1 Thank orchid_8
Bonney Lake, Washington
“Amazing Food and Service”
Reviewed September 14, 2011

We had dinner with our two sons and daughter in law on Saturday, September 10, 2011. Our server Jonathan Duncan was absolutely amazing, his suggestions for appetizers, wine and our main course was spot on. He suggested that we enjoy our meal family style.....that is the way to do it, gives you the opportunity to try variety dishes that you would normally not do. The food was out of this world, I only wish that we had more time on the island as this restaurant would have defintely been one to re visit.

• Visited September 2011