“Most Fun You'll have in Maui”

Top Shot Spearfishing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: With locations on Maui and Big Island, Top Shot Spearfishing is proud to offer the most unique and unforgettable spearfishing excursion in Hawaii. Our professional spearfishing guides train on safety, speargun control, freediving form, breathing techniques, fish identification, and many other techniques that will have you spearing fish quickly and safely. We are proud to focus our efforts on removing invasive fish from Hawaii's reefs and we are confident that your spearfishing excursion with Top Shot Spearfishing will be the experience of a lifetime!
Stl, Missouri
“Most Fun You'll have in Maui”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Jeremy was great, the lesson was easy to follow stressed safety and background of spearfishing. Then the real fun began, spent hours hunting, tracking, and catching fish. He points out good fish to go after and helps everyone have a great time. Great experience I strongly recommend this if you travel to Maui.

Visited October 2012

“A must do to complete your Maui experience”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Quick lesson in safety then in the water you go! Not only did I get fish I saw sea life you can't see without a great guide! Will be back very soon with friends and family and we will be going with Jeremy for sure!

Pleasant Grove, Utah
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Really fun and good introduction to spear fishing.”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I would recommend this company for spear fishing in Maui. I had always wanted to give this sport a try and Jeremy didn't disappoint me. Speared a couple of fish and learned a lot. Thx

Danville, CA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Absolute MUST DO in Maui!”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

My wife and I and two other couples came to Maui in September 2012. The wives decided to have a spa day so we booked a day at Spearfish Maui. From start to finish, this was one of the best experiences my friends and I have ever had.

On the day of our excursion, Jeremy picked us up from our hotel in Ka'anapali at 7am and drove us to our dive spot for the day. When we got there, he set up our classroom and gave us a detailed lesson (1-1.5 hr) on spear gun manipulation, fish identification (tasty, gross, invasive species), and breathing techniques to have more productive dives. For those that didn't have their own snorkeling equipment, Jeremy had everything there to get you going.

After the classroom portion, we swam out and did a couple practice dives and a practice shot to see how the speargun felt underwater. Then it was off to the races! Jeremy lead us to a few different spots, all of which were beautiful and full of fish. Jeremy was helpful and pointed out the good fish when he saw them. After all was said and done, my two buddies and I nabbed 15 fish and Jeremy made sashimi before we cleaned up and drove back to our hotel.

We still talk about how much fun we had and can't think of anything negative to say. Jeremy is EXTREMELY knowledgable and it's very clear that he LIVES to spearfish. That in itself made the trip totally worth it.

Next year when we're back I will definitely go out again and if you think you might want to give it a try, do it. I promise you won't be disappointed.

Thanks again Jeremy!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank jbknucklehead
“Great value”
Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

My husband took this trip and really enjoyed it! He said he would do it again in a heartbeat! Jeremy provided exactly what he was looking for.