“Pricey but good coffee”

Ranked #112 of 262 Restaurants in Lahaina
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Aina Gourmet Market combines coffee shop, deli, local produce and wine store with Maui made gifts. Visit for 100% Maui coffee, gift baskets and more. Located inside Honua Kai Resort & Spa.
Superior, Colorado
“Pricey but good coffee”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Don't buy wine here as its more expensive than in restaurants. But they made a mean latte! We did not sample of the other casual fare but it looked well prepared and fresh. The staff was very friendly.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Lewis S

Chicago, Illinois
“Great place to stop for a sandwich & coffee!”
Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

We really liked this place. The sandwiches we ordered were tasty & the coffee was good. Plus I enjoyed relaxing in the lobby of the resort as we ate. That said, if you're not staying at the resort, not sure it's worth going out of your way for it. Good if you're there though!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank KG702
Charleston, South Carolina
“Too expensive”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

I can't review the products as we never bought anything. They have some great choices, but way too expensive. When the grocery store is literally over the road, it's not worth wasting your money here.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Jane B
Ft. Myers FL
“Go someplace else!”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I went into the the empty Aina market at 11 one morning and waited 6 minutes to be waited on. I ordered "the beast" one of their featured sandwiches. It sounded wonderful and I couldn't wait, I paid over $10 and waited and waited and waited. I could see the "cooks" laughing and having fun in the tiny kitchen. After 19 minutes I asked about it and the young girl said that the order was never put in. So, I waited another 4-5 minutes and it was suddenly found! I walked back to my seat at the pool, opened it and it was not what was advertised! It was pretty awful and the supposedly "wonderful" roast beef was dark brown and slick, gross deli meat and then there was a cup of dill/horseradish mayo poured on top. Oh, it was awful. I tried to pawn it off on my husband who opened the bread and looked at the meat and said he wouldn't eat meat like that! So, I went into our condo and made a grilled cheese on oat bread, got a couple of chips and thoroughly enjoyed my sandwich! Do not waste your time, there were some really tired looking cupcakes in a case and that was about as fresh as it gets. I love a good roast beef sandwich and trust me, this one wasn't. I should have thrown my $10 bill away rather than spend it here! Here's the kicker, I didn't get a thank you, oh we are so sorry you waited so long or here's a bag of chips or a drink as our apology!! This place is awful!!

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Sammysue
“Too expensive and stale products”
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the Honua Kai and before we arrived, my daughter who is a strict vegan was excited about having the market on site. She was disappointed. The food was extremely expensive ($8-$10 for a 16 oz smoothy) and she found several of the foods in the fresh and freezer sections were well past their posted expiry dates. The fresh deli counter was good, but again very expensive ($10.99-$13.99 per pound). Comparing that with the price and selection and Down To Earth in Kahului, Aina was definitely not worth it. If you were staying at the resort, there is the convenience factor, but if you're not, I definitely wouldn't drive there. Whole Foods and Down to Earth both in Kahului are much better alternatives.

Visited August 2013