“Massage therapists are good but skip couples cabana at noisy pool area”
Review of Spa Moana

Spa Moana
Ranked #8 of 35 Spas & Wellness in Lahaina
Napa, California
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Massage therapists are good but skip couples cabana at noisy pool area”
Reviewed October 23, 2011

We've traveled internationally and nationally and had spas many places. Definitely do not know what Hyatt was thinking for the couples cabana located in the middle of the noisy pool area. Don't waste your money.

Visited October 2011

Los Angeles, California
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Ocean Massage = Heaven”
Reviewed July 24, 2011

My husband and I arranged through Spa Moana for side by side ocean front massages. They were lovely. Our therapists were very good. Along with our treatments, we were able to use the spa facilities for the entire day. There was a jacuzzi, a steam room, lockers, etc. It was all very nice, clean, etc. It was a little bit on the pricey side, but totally worth the splurge!

Visited October 2010
2 Thank alebetsamer
Jackson Hole
“Moana Spa = Breathtaking!!”
Reviewed March 5, 2010

My BF and I both got treatments at the Moana Spa. I got the Royal Alii Facial and he got the Lomi Lomi Massage.
At check in I was given a free gift of really handy product including lotion, shampoo and conditioner. We had ample time to enjoy the facilities including all day use of the locker rooms with steam room, sauna, small jacuzzi and beach front "relax" room. They have hot and cold beverages and fresh fruit to enjoy as well.
We both really liked our therapists! My BF's therapist was a local gal who is Japanese/Hawaiin. She shared a lot of info with my BF, and he was really pleased! It was his first massage!
My therapist was amazing and she really knew a lot about skin.
The prices are a bit high, but it was worth every penny! Wish it was in my budget to go back when I return in April. We will see..I may have to save a secret cash stash just for a treatment at the AMAZING SPA MOANA!!

Edmonton, Alberta
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Heavenly except...”
Reviewed September 22, 2008

I visited the Spa Moana for an oceanside massage. The Spa is located on the beach in the Hyatt Resort. Staff was very friendly and courteous. The lounge at the Spa was lovely, with reclining lounge chairs and a view to the beach. I spent some time there reading my book. In the women's change facilities there was a jacuzzi tub, steam room and sauna. The sauna was great and jacuzzi was so,so - not very hot and not very comfortable to sit in. The steam room was not working..I informed the attendant but they weren't able to fix it, so that was disappointing. My oceanside massage took place in a cabana by the pool of the resort. I could hear the waves and my therapist was very good. But I could also hear the very LOUD hedge clippers which totally killed the ambience of my massage. The pool was not that busy so not much noise came from there. I don't know if I would recommend the extra money for an oceanside massage as you never know what the surrounding noise will be like. If you want complete serenity go for a massage indoors.

2 Thank sledge_ams
San Jose Ca
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Wonderful”
Reviewed February 17, 2004

This is by far the best Spa you can go to. The staff was wonderful. We did a couples message in a room that face the ocean. The messages where great. They have a to die for facility. You feel like royalty when you are there. After your message you get to sit in this room that is open and you see just the ocean. It was just the best! That will be the first thing we do when we go back to Maui this year.

7 Thank doublell21