“Great calamari tacos”

15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Great calamari tacos”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

We were there for Taco Tuesday during happy hour and we liked it a lot. The calamari tacos are excellent and the waiter was very attentive.

Visited September 2012

San Jacinto, California
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 209 helpful votes
“Dirty, depressing atmosphere”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

My wife and I first went here way back on our honeymoon in February, 1984. We were here for a week then and ate breakfast there every day we were here. We liked it very much then and also liked the fact it was relatively inexpensive for Hawaii. I still remember our waitress looked like Jamie Lee Curtis and had moved here from the Los Angeles area. The next time we returned intending on eating there was on our previous vacation here in November, 2011. When we walked upstairs we were so disappointed in what we saw, we didn't even eat there; we went somewhere else to eat. It looked very dark, dirty and depressing. I had to use their restroom which was actually quite dirty and dingy looking. My wife said she got a really bad feeling about this place. Back when we ate there every day in 1984 I remember purchasing a couple of T-shirts with their logo on it. When we asked a waitress if they still sell shirts, the waitress wasn't even nice. It was then that we knew we would not eat there and left. It's sad to see a restaurant such as this go downhill, especially one we had such fond memories of from our honeymoon many years ago. This place might be suitable for people who just want a loud bar but that wasn't what we were looking for. We are back in Maui now but aren't even considering it this time and probably never again.

Visited November 2011
2 Thank Michael R
Yorba Linda, California
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Casual Fun”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

My family kids included love this place. We go every year we visit. People are more familiar wi the drinking and night life, however they have one of the best breakfasts in town! Ate our last breakfast in Maui there on way to the airport. Great menu variety good food. It's always a fun place to visit whether you are ther for a meal or drinks.

Visited May 2012
Maui, Hawaii
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“iPhone theft?”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

I went there and ate some decent food definitely not the greatest but ok. My son started messing around on my phone he gave it back when the food got there and I put my phone on the table out of the way of the food. I forgot about the phone and left it there. And called the restaurant from my hotel someone said they had found it and I came back the next day only to find out that they had "misplaced it" the manager basically said the guy who had found it didn't follow protocol and wouldn't look me in the eye and was acting fishy. It really dampened my vacation experience and I would recommend you don't come here and have the same experience as me.

Visited July 2012
4 Thank Rich W
Carrboro, North Carolina
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Live band, no cover!”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Went to Moose McGillycuddy's at night. There was a live band and lots of dancing. Nice atmosphere.

Visited June 2012