“Heaven!”

Zensations Spa
Ranked #4 of 32 Spas & Wellness in Lahaina
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: A cozy day spa on the beautiful island of Maui, conveniently located on the West Side's lower road between Ka'anapali and Kapalua. Whether you are looking for an amazing massage, a fabulous facial, a couple's treatment, a luxurious body wrap or a professional waxing service, you will be impressed with our attention to detail. The exquisitely appointed rooms feature luxurious linens and soft music. Zensations Spa Maui uses the finest quality products and highly skilled professionals perform treatments to "revitalize your zenses". Visit us for a five star experience at an affordable price.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Heaven!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Best massage I have ever had! Heather was wonderful! If u have chance, do it! Can't say enough wonderful things!

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best. Facial. Ever.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013

I had the best gemstone face and body treatment at Zensations Spa. My spa practioner was Jamie and she is amazing at what she does.

My only wish is that I had booked more services! The facial I chose was the gemstone healing face and body treatment (February's special). It was fantastic. It relieved tension and stress that had built up in my face and neck (and got rid of the kinks in my neck from travelling!). It brightened my eyes, rejuvenated my features and brightened my spirit! Jamie is clearly a master of her work.

5 Stars, hands down. I would recommend Zensations Spa & Massage to everyone. I would not hesitate to try any of their high quality services.

1 Thank Lady_Larkspur
Spokane, Washington, United States
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great way to start a vacation!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

I booked a couples massage package with an online special. The communication was great and easy. This spa was highly rated and happened to be just across the street from our condo. It was a perfect start to our vacation...multiple couples booking return visits during their stay. Very relaxing, very friendly!!

Kansas City, Missouri, United States
52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“1 1/2 Hours of Total Bliss”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

My husband has always been iffy about getting a massage but I finally convinced him that we should go for a couples massage recently in Hawaii. I got for massages like two or three times a year and sometimes are better than others but this was a definite highlight!

We booked and hour and a half full body and scalp massage with reflexology and peppermint foot treatment - oh boy and what a treat it was!

The ambience was great - very Zen and peaceful, the masseuses were very professional and great at their job.

I would certainly recommend this service to anyone and will definitely go there again.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best massage in 25 years!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

After searching online for 5 star reviews my daughter and I decided to try Zensations, we were so glad we did! The spa is small but very tranquil and nicely decorated. We both were in the couples room which was huge and very zen-like. We had Rachel and Michelle as therapists and they were both extremely friendly and professional. Most important, they were amazing! We had the tradition Lomi-Lomi Hawaiian massage and it was so relaxing, but it also really loosens you up. Loved the footwork, hot towels and eye packs. It was like no other massage I ever had and I get a massage every month back home for fibromyalgia. No comparison! Treat yourself, you will be glad you did!