“Best massage in 25 years!”
Review of Zensations Spa

Zensations Spa
Ranked #4 of 35 Spas & Wellness in Lahaina
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: A cozy day spa on the beautiful island of Maui, conveniently located on the West Side's lower road between Ka'anapali and Kapalua. Whether you are looking for an amazing massage, a fabulous facial, a couple's treatment, a luxurious body wrap or a professional waxing service, you will be impressed with our attention to detail. The exquisitely appointed rooms feature luxurious linens and soft music. Zensations Spa Maui uses the finest quality products and highly skilled professionals perform treatments to "revitalize your zenses". Visit us for a five star experience at an affordable price.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best massage in 25 years!”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

After searching online for 5 star reviews my daughter and I decided to try Zensations, we were so glad we did! The spa is small but very tranquil and nicely decorated. We both were in the couples room which was huge and very zen-like. We had Rachel and Michelle as therapists and they were both extremely friendly and professional. Most important, they were amazing! We had the tradition Lomi-Lomi Hawaiian massage and it was so relaxing, but it also really loosens you up. Loved the footwork, hot towels and eye packs. It was like no other massage I ever had and I get a massage every month back home for fibromyalgia. No comparison! Treat yourself, you will be glad you did!

Visited January 2013

Spokane, Washington
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“A Wise Choice”
Reviewed December 24, 2012

After a disappointing experience with another massage therapist in the area, I decided to take a chance on Zensations. I had a 60 minute massage with Jamie and realized early on that she knew her work. I was lucky enough to have enough time left in our trip to be able to return to her for a 90 minute massage. I highly recommend this business. The atmosphere is tranquil and the treatments I had are among the best I have had in Maui in many years of visiting.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank AikiJudy
Foster City, California
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Bliss”
Reviewed December 18, 2012 via mobile

I have been using this Spa since it opened. I had the Exotic Spa Ritual which included scalp treatment and massage, feet and full body for 80 minutes for 130$. Don't let the strip mall location fool you. Inside is serene and calm. They have a big side by side room for couples. All the therapists are very professional. I would suggest calling before you leave home as they book quickly. I have also had a facial here and it was great.

cher2116
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“SO RELAXING!!!!”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

My husband and I celebrated our 30th anniversary by getting a side by side massage. He had Jamie and I had Betsy. They were very professional. The 90 minute massage was WONDERFUL!!! I would book them again on our next trip to Maui. This is the BEST massage I have had in a long time....Mahalo..

Visited December 2012
2 Thank cher2116
Bay Area
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Relaxing and lovely massage”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

We had lovely massages at Zensations. A bit off the beaten track but worth going to. Seems like the place that locals may go to again an again. It was a great massage and the place was nicely decorated - very calm atmosphere. Everything was very clean and professionally done.

Visited October 2012