“will never go anywhere else!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Zensations Spa

Zensations Spa
Ranked #4 of 32 Spas & Wellness in Lahaina
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: A cozy day spa on the beautiful island of Maui, conveniently located on the West Side's lower road between Ka'anapali and Kapalua. Whether you are looking for an amazing massage, a fabulous facial, a couple's treatment, a luxurious body wrap or a professional waxing service, you will be impressed with our attention to detail. The exquisitely appointed rooms feature luxurious linens and soft music. Zensations Spa Maui uses the finest quality products and highly skilled professionals perform treatments to "revitalize your zenses". Visit us for a five star experience at an affordable price.
Kent, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“will never go anywhere else!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2012

We went to Zensations last year and loved it. For some reason I tried another place this year early in our trip and was totally disappointed by my service. The therapist could really have cared less about me. I was another tourist to her.
About half way through my trip I woke up and could barely move. I called Zensations praying for an opening. They happened to have a cancellation and got me in that morning. My therapist was Roxanna. She is the same gal my husband had last year and loved his massage. She could tell how much pain I was in and was so caring and thoughtful. She checked in with me throughout the session to make sure I was doing ok, that her pressure was right, etc. When I was leaving she met me in the reception area and gave me good advise on how to care for my neck/back. She really cared and it showed. Roxanna may work in a tourist area but she treats her clients like they are special to her. I really appreciated her concern.
We travel to Maui every year and I will never be going anywhere else for my massages.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank op96

Redmond, Washington
“See Roxanne”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

Scheduled a sixty minute massage wished I had made it a ninety minute appointment! Roxanne was a very skilled masusse and worked out some knots that were in there deep. I will visit Zensations again the next time we are in Maui. The prices are very good and the people very nice.

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“I was more sore after the massage.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

We called the spa and informed them that we are 10-15 min late and they took that time out of massage. They didn't have any appointment after us.
They didn't pay any attention to lover back and minimum to legs , me and my wife were sore from head to toe the next day.

2 Thank AftabkhanMD
Maui, Hawaii
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

I have been to many different places and had many different massages but this truly takes the prize. The staff is wonderful and the Maui Zen massage is the best. Theresa and Ashley were great and did a side by side couples massage. Ans by the way - a great price too! Don't miss this

Visited October 2012
1 Thank lhawk785
Dallas, TX
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Zensations Spa Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

This was our 3rd annual visit to Zensations Spa on 9/11/12 and would never go anywhere else. A big thank you to Theresa for the best Lomi Lomi massage ever. They take the time to find out where your body needs special attention and then actually work on those spots. It's been over a week and I'm still feeling good. All kinks are gone. They are truly amazing.

Visited September 2012