“Good not great”

Zensations Spa
Ranked #4 of 36 Spas & Wellness in Lahaina
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: A cozy day spa on the beautiful island of Maui, conveniently located on the West Side's lower road between Ka'anapali and Kapalua. Whether you are looking for an amazing massage, a fabulous facial, a couple's treatment, a luxurious body wrap or a professional waxing service, you will be impressed with our attention to detail. The exquisitely appointed rooms feature luxurious linens and soft music. Zensations Spa Maui uses the finest quality products and highly skilled professionals perform treatments to "revitalize your zenses". Visit us for a five star experience at an affordable price.
Reviewed August 5, 2012

This spa is a little overrated based upon the reviews. My wife did not get what she originally had asked for and it's just fair value for the money.

There are newer reviews for Zensations Spa

Reviewed July 11, 2012

Go here for a massage or a facial. Don't stay at the resort. Do yourself a favor and go here. The service is fantastic. Staff gracious and genuine. You cant lose!

1  Thank ddizzle
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Zensations spa provided the best massages my husband and I have ever had. Roxanne and Kim left both my husband and I wanting another 2-3 hours of massages. Unfortunately, that could not be done bc we only booked for an hour! You gotta try them.

Reviewed June 6, 2012

Took my girlfriend here as a surprise for her birthday, and I agree with most everything she has to say:

"This place & Mama's fish house are the two places I'll be visiting every time I visit Maui.

My boyfriend surprised me by bringing me here for my birthday. He bought the 90 minute couples massage. He had discussed with them about my chronic back pain and they assigned the head therapist, Teresa to work with me. This was his first time getting a professional massage and he was partnered with Kerrie.

The room they brought us into was actually very roomy. He was about two arm lengths (if not more) from me so it almost felt like an individual massage.

Teresa was amazing. I seriously want to take her back home so I can regularly have appointments with her. I hope she stays at Zensations so that when I come back, she'll still be around. She used techniques that I've never had used on me and it was wonderful. She left me feeling the most relaxed I've ever felt after a massage. She noticed I had allergies and even did some peppermint aromatherapy to open up my sinuses!

My boyfriend was a little apprehensive about the massage at first but he loved his massage too!! He's a very calm guy and his massage left him even more relaxed! I didn't think that was even possible haha! He too wants to come back each time we visit :)

Check this place out! I really hope I find someone equally good as Teresa back home because my standard has just been raised."

1  Thank Spurta
Reviewed June 5, 2012

I booked the 80 min Exotic escape. I left feeling relaxed and pamperd. Perfect start to my vacation!