“A nice couple's massage”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Zensations Spa

Zensations Spa
Ranked #4 of 32 Spas & Wellness in Lahaina
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: A cozy day spa on the beautiful island of Maui, conveniently located on the West Side's lower road between Ka'anapali and Kapalua. Whether you are looking for an amazing massage, a fabulous facial, a couple's treatment, a luxurious body wrap or a professional waxing service, you will be impressed with our attention to detail. The exquisitely appointed rooms feature luxurious linens and soft music. Zensations Spa Maui uses the finest quality products and highly skilled professionals perform treatments to "revitalize your zenses". Visit us for a five star experience at an affordable price.
Florence, Kentucky
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“A nice couple's massage”
Reviewed May 27, 2011

My wife visited Maui on our honeymoon and got the Lomi Lomi couple's massage. We were a little hesitant at first because it is located in a strip mall, but it was a nice experience when we got inside. The massage was awesome. A little on the expensive side, but what isn't in Maui?

Visited May 2011

Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“a great couples massage in a great spa”
Reviewed March 21, 2011

my wife and i were there on 3/2/11 for a couples massage. it was our 25th anniversary and i researched massages before we left. i suprised my wife after we got there to renew our vows. i had the whole day planned out. we started with a little breakfast , then we did a little exercise, then we went for our couples massage. we were treated great. it was one of the best massages that we ever had in a very relaxing room. im sorry for not remembering names but both my wife and i had a wonderful experience. i think i paid $189 for our massages which is called double bliss for couples. this was the internet special price. we will be back next year.

Visited March 2011
San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best massage I have ever had!!!”
Reviewed January 4, 2011

I was on vacation and wanted to get a massage but had no idea where to go. Saw the reviews on Trip Advisor for this place and booked a 90 minute Lomi Lomi massage. All the reviews are right - don't judge this place by the exterior! The inside is immaculate, cozy and relaxing! Everything was PERFECT from the temperature of the room to the music to the comfort of the table and the silkiness of the sheets! I can't remember my massage therapist's name but it was an unusual name that started with an H and she was fantastic. I am very sensitive and always wind up having to say "A little lighter please" about 10 times during a massage. I told her in the beginning that I was rather sensitive and she got the pressure just right from the start. I have never been so relaxed in my life - I started to fall asleep at the end! I just wish this place was where I live so I could go all the time!

Visited December 2010
1 Thank lb812
Bellevue, WA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“serene place with great massages!”
Reviewed December 22, 2010

I was sick of the Expedia "Local Experts" hard sell so used TripAdvisor and was so pleasantly surprised by a reasonably priced, no hard-sell experience. Met the owner who told me TA and Yelp were the best words of mouth. I agree and would heartily recommend my masseuse, Shirley. She mixed all the different types of massage to personally make it the best massage ever. Don't be fooled by the strip mall look. It's proximity to the very nice hotels and condos and the quality mean it will be successful.

2 Thank griffjan
Atlanta, Georgia
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 102 helpful votes
“Best massage I've ever had.”
Reviewed November 10, 2010

Based on the stellar Yelp reviews, we booked a 90 minute couples Lomi Lomi Massage for our first day in Maui. The price was $250, which is a solid deal for an expensive locale like Maui. The massage was fantastic- definitely the best I have ever had. My therapist was Kara and she did a great job. The steaming hot towel massaged all over you felt amazing.

I'm not sure on the exact differences between a Swedish Massage and a Lomi Lomi, but the latter is supposed to use some rhythmic movements. Whatever it was, it was terrific. I highly recommend splurging for the 90 minute one.

Keep in mind this is a small place in a small strip mall. If you're looking for the complete spa experience with sauna rooms, pools, etc, you'll need to go to one of the many hotel spas on the island.