“Average food”

Black Rock Steak and Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Black Rock Steak and Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #129 of 272 Restaurants in Lahaina
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Honoapiilani Highway
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We were disappointed with some of our meals at the Black Rock Steak and Seafood. I really couldn't recommend it for dinner, it was okay for breakfast however.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

We stopped here for breakfast after strolling down from the Westin Villas. WOW, the prices at this place are nuts. The breakfast was delicious, but honestly, $23 (or was it $26?) for scramble egg whites and a slice of toast is nuts. My husband had the pancakes, and I had coffee. This cost us over $60, for breakfast. Not sure why they are charging so much. Later in our trip we were in Waikiki and had meals at the hotels there, and the prices were what you would expect anywhere. But the Sheraton prices on Maui were crazy. And the service was nothing to write home about.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Came here by myself for some seafood and they only had four options on the menu. The dishes are smaller portions and not worth GE amount of money you pay for them. Wouldn't recommend and won't be going back.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

We were looking for a steak house and didn't want to go to one of the chains--we should have just gone to Outback or Ruth Chris', the quality of the food is not consistent with the very high prices

Reviewed March 9, 2013

I read the reviews and was not going to eat there. My Son in Law wanted to try it and the weather was really windy and rainy so we went there close to the Westin. The special was Filet Mignon and three of us had and was wonderful. The kids had pizza and loved it. My daughter had stuffed chicken and raved.