“it was ok”

Black Rock Steak and Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Black Rock Steak and Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #126 of 263 Restaurants in Lahaina
Kansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“it was ok”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Food was very expensive but also fresh and delicious. The server I cannot remember his name, service was slow and unattentive. Set up of dining room was very nice and romantic id say. Overall, very average.

• Visited November 2012

Southern California
“Excellent Food Despite a Hiccup”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

After making a reservation for one of their pre-fixed dinners, we arrived to find out there was not a reservation for us. With a 45 minute wait, we were offered free drinks by the MOD, but declined. She accommodated us by taking 35% off the bill and she personally made sure our table (next to the water) was ready in about 15 minutes.

We were pleased we stayed because the food was excellent. Filet mignon cooked to perfection (medium rare for me, medium for my fiancé), veggies cooked al dente, mash almost as good as mine, crisp salad, and decadent dessert. We would gladly go here again even if we were not staying at the Sheraton Maui property.

Visited October 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Save your $$ for Hula Grill”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Waitress was great but the prices high. We were spoiled the night before at Hula Grill. We also waited a long time for our food at BR. Skip this restaurant and save yourself time and money.

• Visited October 2012
San Antonio, Texas
“Satisfied!”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

My husband and I enjoyed the 5 course meal after touring the Starwood property down the road, the Westin's villas. We didn't really know what to expect since it was a reward dinner. Everything was absolutely perfect. My husband raved about his steak. For my entree, I chose the goat cheese stuffed Panko crusted chicken- amazing! All of the courses were wonderful, I have never been so delightfully stuffed in my life! If I had to pick a restaurant for a pricey meal while in Maui, I would definitely consider Black Rock!

• Visited October 2012
Baltimore, Maryland
“Awesome food”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I got the steak dinner and this was honestly my best dinner on the island....a bit pricey but delish!

Visited September 2012