“Save your $$ for Hula Grill”

Black Rock Steak and Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Black Rock Steak and Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #133 of 262 Restaurants in Lahaina
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Honoapiilani Highway
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Save your $$ for Hula Grill”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

Waitress was great but the prices high. We were spoiled the night before at Hula Grill. We also waited a long time for our food at BR. Skip this restaurant and save yourself time and money.

• Visited October 2012

San Antonio, Texas
“Satisfied!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

My husband and I enjoyed the 5 course meal after touring the Starwood property down the road, the Westin's villas. We didn't really know what to expect since it was a reward dinner. Everything was absolutely perfect. My husband raved about his steak. For my entree, I chose the goat cheese stuffed Panko crusted chicken- amazing! All of the courses were wonderful, I have never been so delightfully stuffed in my life! If I had to pick a restaurant for a pricey meal while in Maui, I would definitely consider Black Rock!

• Visited October 2012
Baltimore, Maryland
“Awesome food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012

I got the steak dinner and this was honestly my best dinner on the island....a bit pricey but delish!

Visited September 2012
Tooele, Utah
“Very good steak and seafood!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2012

The food was very good, but the service was lacking a little. We had a hard time understanding our server which is not what we would have expected from a high end restaurant. But overall, our experience was very good.

Visited September 2012
Madisonville, Louisiana
“Great views but average over priced food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

Views of lanai and molokai from restaurant were fantastic. The atmosphere and ambience get a 5*. The food was just over priced and not that great. $52 for a small piece of mahi mahi and 6 oz filet? The filet was cold and tasteless. I'm not expecting to have great beef on an island but you can't charge that price and receive what we got. If you are going to spend over $100+ for two people drive to Mama's fish house in Paia and have a great time.

Visited August 2012