“That was good!”
Review of Local Boys West

Local Boys West
Ranked #6 of 24 Dessert in Lahaina
Good for: Families with children
Description: A must for visitors and locals alike! Our shave ice is made old style with soft fluffy shaved ice saturated with a wide variety of delicious flavors. We offer ice cream on the bottom, mochi, azuki beans and cream over the top all at no extra charge. You won't find shave ice as good as ours anywhere else on the island. This is the real deal, you'll keep coming back for more! We also sell Roselani ice cream and many other local favorites. Try our location in Kihei too.
Reviewed April 7, 2014

We'd never had shaved ice but now we're hooked! The was such a delicious sweet treat! Mango cream ice cream at the bottom, packed with fluffy ice shavings on top, and then drenched in vanilla cream, strawberry and orange syrup......out of this world good! The prices were reasonable and the lady that prepared our orders was extremely nice. This place is worth going back to!

Reviewed April 4, 2014

Shaved ice like this is not something we find in the midwest. The combination of ice cream at the bottom, the way they prepare the shaved ice, up to 3 ingredients on the ice, and the cream that tops it all off, this shaved ice has an incredible and refreshing taste. If you are in Lahaina, take advantage of the opportunity and try it, you won't regret it.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

One of the things I couldn't leave Hawaii without trying was shaved ice. My kids thought I was crazy... it's just a snow cone, Mom! HA. We stopped at Local Boys after a surf lesson at Goofy Foot surf school (GO THERE!!!! You won't regret it!). My kids got the ice with the ice cream. My husband and I just the ice. It was phenomenal. So many levels above snow cone it's not funny. They pile on/pack on the finely shaved ice. Slather it in syrup. And it's heaven in your mouth!! Thank you Local Boys!!

Reviewed March 31, 2014

I initially found this place on yelp and I am so glad that I did, the free ice cream under your shaved iced was awesome but the best part to me was the cream they put on top! Def coming back here again.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

We loved Local Boys shave ice. I love that all of the extras are included in the price. The smallest size is more than enough for one person. So good.