“Loved the Location”

Ranked #55 of 272 Restaurants in Lahaina
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Betty's Beach Cafe can be found at the South end of Lahaina's historic Front Street. Tucked away on the beach side of the 505 Front Street shopping center, Betty's has gorgeous views of Lahaina Beach & the World Famous Maui Sunset. We serve Breakfast Monday - Friday at 8am and Brunch on Saturday & Sunday at 8am. Full Menu starting every day at 11am. Lahaina's Best Happy Hour Daily at 2pm. We are family friendly and have kids menus available.
Reviewed July 11, 2011

Enjoyed some great mai tai's during happy hour. Worth the trip just to enjoy the view.

6  Thank Flipflop59

Reviewed July 7, 2011

Okay, this is what you do. You stay at Lahaina Shores (#501 is wonderful) and throughout your stay, walk right next door to Betty's for amazing meals. How can someone give this place a bad review? We loved it and couldn't figure out why everyone wasn't there, honestly. The mahi mahi quesadilla was the perfect lunch and their breakfast options were delicious also. Well prepared, fresh, unpretentious food. It became our go-to place and if I wasn't dead set on trying many different restaurants we could have easilly eaten 80% of our breakfasts and lunches there, and we were there for 2 weeks. Friendly staff, great food, nice clean establishment. Oh, and compared to similar quality meals on Maui, cheap. Definitely give this place a try (breakfast or lunch especially)

1  Thank amandalynn0220
Reviewed June 15, 2011

Being Kaanapali residents we frequent Betty's often. They especially have a great breakfast at reasonable prices and the Sunday $2 champagne is a deal. Wednesday nights you can get a delicious lobster dinner for $13.95! This a nice place with friendly staff and we're on our way there right now.!

3  Thank hakui
Reviewed June 14, 2011

We recently visited Betty's and had a wonderful dining experience. The place is very welcoming, and the views are spectacular. I went with my DH, my mom and my dad. Both men had the fish and chips, which they loved. My mom had the Kalua Pork and Cabbage, which she said was VERY tasty. I had the Grilled Mahi Mahi sandwich and it had a yummy zesty mango mustard aioli on it. I also had the Tropical Itch and my dad had a mango margarita - both were amazing. We noticed that they set up the Feast at Lele right on the beach in front of Betty's, so next time we will go at a later time and watch the luau while eating.

Reviewed June 13, 2011

Found this little place for breakfast. What a great little place in hectic Lahina. The setting and the view is as good as any of the places in the heart of Front Street with a very casual setting. The food was very good, the restaurant was extremely clean with a soectacular setting. Worth trying!