“Gelato and sorbetto!”

Ono Gelato Company Lahaina
Ranked #1 of 16 Coffee & Tea in Lahaina
Good for: Scenic view, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: At Ono Gelato, we combine the fresh flavors of Hawaii with the traditions of Italy, to produce a gelato that is all natural, organic if possible, local, sustainable and ono (delicious).We also offer a full espresso bar with an amazing ocean view deck. We have many Made on Maui gifts that are unique and exclusive to our store. Support Local.
Mesa, Arizona
“Gelato and sorbetto!”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Free samples, of course, and great flavors. I had the chocolate sorbetto and was not disappointed. It was all good!
Note: This is at the Lahaina Outlets where there is parking. Have a gelato and get validated for 2 hours, which is enough time to do alittle shopping at the outlets and/or along Front street.

Visited January 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Westchester County, New York
“WE LOVE ONO GELATO!”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

We LOVE this place! We were here so often during our 2 week trip to Maui that some staff thought we were locals!
One team member actually remembered my husband from last year :-). She recognized us and know what his usual flavor is. We couldn't believe it!
I got to try several flavors this trip since my absolute favorite (Sicilian pistachio) wasn't available. All were delicious, the Tiramisu is definitely my 2nd fav!
The entire staff is always friendly and a pleasure to be here - enjoy tasting flavors until you find the right one for the day then go sit out on the back lanai and ENJOY!
We can't wait to come back again!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Christen G
Reno, Nevada
“Try the Stracciatella”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Great gelato! My favorite is the stracciatella - may look just like chocolate chip - but it's SO MUCH more. They also have a location in Paia (among others I'm sure.)

• Visited June 2013
Davis, California
“Gelato gold in Maui”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

This place was highly rated by other visitors and our experience confirmed these reviews. Lots of gelato choices, all we tried were delicious, great location - right next to Cheeseburger on Front Street. We didn't sample the coffee but it had a good feel based on my criterion of excellent-looking baked goods. There's a deck out back on the water that's tiny but enjoyable. Lots of gelato in Lahaina but this one felt like the leader.

Visited January 2014
Brooklyn, New York
“Took me back to Rome...”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

This coffee was INCREDIBLE. I studied abroad in Rome and with my first sip of my latte from Ono Espresso, I was brought back to that Fall semester in Rome. The gelato was quite tasty as well. I would recommend this coffee place to anyone and everyone I meet.

• Visited November 2013