“Just get the sandy beach already!”

Ono Gelato Company Lahaina
Ranked #1 of 16 Coffee & Tea in Lahaina
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Scenic view
Dining options: Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: At Ono Gelato, we combine the fresh flavors of Hawaii with the traditions of Italy, to produce a gelato that is all natural, organic if possible, local, sustainable and ono (delicious).We also offer a full espresso bar with an amazing ocean view deck. We have many Made on Maui gifts that are unique and exclusive to our store. Support Local.
“Just get the sandy beach already!”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Stopped by after reading the rave reviews. My husband was on a quest for bubblegum flavor since he had it in Lahaina months ago..alas no bubblegum but they did have sandy beach. Basically a very delicious peanut butter with little goodies all in it. I wish I could tell you all the exact things but damnit just try it! It's delicious! The staff are also very patient and willing to let you try as many favors as you want. I also found it nice that they have gelato not dairy based for those who are intolerant. Bottom line...go here get the sandy beach.

• Visited October 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
“Great gelato”
Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

The gelato was amazing. Lots of flavors to choose from. Also, I've gotta say that I would choose gelato over shaved ice any time especially because it is the same price as the other famous shaved ice places in town. Definitely recommend eating your gelato on the patio.

Visited October 2013
Eudora, Kansas
“Yummy!”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I stopped by Ono's after visiting the beach in Paia. There were lots of great flavors of gelato there! I chose pineapple and coconut in a waffle cone. Delicious! I will definitely return there if I get a chance to return to this small Maui town!

• Visited October 2013
Burlington NC
“Great Gelato”
Reviewed October 18, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

While in Lahaina we visit Ono Gelato. The gelato selection is good and my wife, who has to avoid gluten, loves it as the employees are well versed on which gelato is gluten free and which is not.

Visited September 2013
Portland, Oregon
“So Ono!”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Must try the tiramisu and Lillikoi flavors. Best gelato I have ever had! I am going to make a daily trip to this place while on Maui!

Visited October 2013