“Well worth the money!!”

Hawaii Ocean Rafting
More attraction details
Owner description: Snorkeling and Whale Watching tours. Climb aboard our HI Tech Ocean Rafts and spend the day snorkeling the crystal clear waters surrounding the island of Lana’i. We encounter the Spinner Dolphins quite often on our excursions. We’ll spend time interacting with them as they frolic in the water. Continental breakfast, snack and cold drinks will be served throughout the day. Snorkel gear provided. This trip will be the highlight of your vacation. Departs daily from slip 8 Lahaina Harbor. Whale Watching tours from December through April from Maui Hawaii.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Cumming, Georgia
“Well worth the money!!”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Don't visit maui without snorkeling in Lanai. This is our second trip here. We did the local trips last time, molikini and honomanu bay, and there is no comparison.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Jay S

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
“awesome experience”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

My husband and I went on the half day snorkel cruise on our honeymoon and it was absolutely amazing! Leigh Ann and Shawn were vere a lot of fun and obviously very knowledgeable about the surroudings and various fish and other marine life. They took us to two very cool snorkel sites near the island of Lanai. We saw tons of dolphins that were so close to me I thought my foot was going to touch them from the side of the raft. We snorkeled with sea turtles and even saw a humpback whale. This was a very cool experience and I would highly recommend it to anyone travelling to maui. There were a few other couples but also a family with two young children who also had a blast so appropriate for all ages! Many thanks to Mark, Leigh Ann and Shawn!

Arlington, Texas
3 attraction reviews
“Snorkeltastic!”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

We had a great time on the half daytrip to Lanai. Capt. Tom and Sean made the trip totally fun for everyone on board. This is a small craft so everyone gets individual attention . No need to have any experience. I've tried the larger operations and this is much nicer! We were among spinner dolphin pods, saw eels , turtles, and lots of colorful fish. They work hard to get to the best spots and ahead of the crowds. You will enjoy time spent

Lahaina, Hawaii
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“GREAT TRIP TO LANAI”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Went on the Hawaiian Ocean Rafting half day trip to Lanai, AWESOME DAY! Tons of dolphins, fish, turtles and a great crew. Small, fast boat with small group made this a really special day. The dolphins were out in full force, spinning, lots of babies, everthing and the snorkeling was great! Thanks to Tom and Shawn, our crew for making the day even better with their information and attention to everyone. Loved it and would really recommend this to anyone who wants to avoid the crowds on the big boats. Lanai is such a beautiful snokel spot, Thanks again for a great day! Sally & John Nespor

1 Thank Nesporado
Rochester, New York, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Thanks to Sean and Capt. Tom”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

We had a fabulous time snorkeling, saw spinner dolphins, turtles all while being entertained with stories of the history of the area. My husband I thoroughly enjoyed the security of the raft, the individual attention by Sean and Tom to ensure we all had a fabulous experience..and we did! I don't swim but Sean made it easy for me to have a great time. We have friends in Maui right now vacationing and highly recommended that they not miss an opportunity to snorkel with this great crew.

1 Thank Ann W