“Another fantastic trip onboard the Hula Girl”

Hula Girl Excursions
Ranked #15 of 136 Tours in Lahaina
Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

We can't say enough about how much we enjoy our snorkeling trips on the Hula Girl. The boat, the crew, and the food are all TOP notch! The boat is in fantastic condition and even when full of guests does not feel crowded. If you're looking to spend a few hours in the water, snorkel a little and of course eat some gourmet food then sign up for a trip on the Hula Girl! It's simply the best on Maui.

There are newer reviews for Hula Girl Excursions

Reviewed April 16, 2014

One of our best experiences on Maui. The boat was beautifully laid out, lots of room, good seating options. The crew was friendly and helpful which made the voyage like a family trip. While we didn't see whales, which was not our intent so late in the season, we enjoyed this cruise so much, and would definitely do it again. The highlight was the food! Best meal on Maui...and we've had a few good ones. Highly recommended!

Reviewed April 8, 2014

My husband and I have been to Maui 3 times now. We have always done the molokini trip but I wanted something different and this was perfect! The weather was questionable at the pick up site and the captain took us south towards blue skies. The ride was amazing! We saw a few whales, tons of flying fish and a huge group of spinner dolphins! It was so perfect with Van Morrison playing in the background I seriously started shedding some tears. So lucky to have the opportunity to see this breathtaking part of our country more than once. We ended up at mile marker 14 (Honolua Bay had bad weather), this is a good sized reef and a prominent turtle hang out. Didn't see tons of fish but saw loads of turtles, which I prefer. Crystal clear weather, not over crowded with other boats. Just a great experience.
The staff, awesome and knowledgable. Totally laid back and very accommodating. The boat was gorgeous and not crowded. Very clean and bonus, no children on this particular trip.
For all the people scared off by the negative cancellation reviews, my suggestion would be to call and check a week before and see if there is a day that is more booked than another and go from there. I am sure during peak seasons cancellation is not a common thing. I booked mid vacation so if it needed to be moved due to weather ect, I had the flexibility to do so!
Oh and yes, the food was excellent for the price!

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Nothing short of a perfect day. The daily fish special rivals most restaurants in Maui. While the passengers on other boats were eating burgers and bratwurst, we enjoyed sautéed fish topped with a blue crab salsa. The staff is very professional and the boat is beautiful.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

The Hula Girl is the most beautiful catamaran in Maui. The crew is the best ! Food and Drinks are 5 star quality. We have enjoyed whale watching and a dinner cruise. Anytime that you are on this boat with the excellent crew.......You are guaranteed a great experience.....And great memories.

Mark & Kristine Howlett