“Best day ever !”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best day ever !”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Believe all the great reviews. These folks are top shelf. Very friendly, fun and genuine. Six of us enjoyed an amazing day of sun and snorkelling with great food and hospitality. I took a scuba with Matt. I had never even snorkelled before and he was amazing, ensuring I got to the bottom at my own pace and comfort. Really a professional and safe crew with a relaxed maui vibe. Cheers to Caption Scott and the crew you folks set a standard other operators should strive to.

Visited May 2013

Los Angeles
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Class act!”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

This was our first visit to Maui and our first excursion, a whale-watch and snorkel experience. It must have been meant to be because we booked a similar excursion with another catamaran company and when that vessel cancelled due to engine problems, our tour organizer put us on the Hula Girl. Wowee! Excellent vessel, crew, food and experience! The catamaran is impeccably clean, everything from the hull and detailing, top deck, lower hospitality/bar deck, the bathrooms and toilets, the equipment and holding containers, everything! Our captain was very informative and educated us on the behaviour of the humpback whales. The crew helped us out with our snorkel gear and were very safety-first oriented. They were also courteous and professional. Got to swim with sea turtles! The food was well prepared, fresh and nice. Enjoyed a nice glass of wine on the ride back to Kaanapali. Total class act! The only thing, we can suggest in terms of any improvements, is perhaps some signage on the beach at Kaanapali indicating the pick-up point for the Hula Girl. Since we were coming from another company who cancelled on us, we were somewhat disoriented and were not sure where to go. Otherwise, we will come back to the Hula Girl next we come to Maui.

Visited March 2013
Chicago, Illinois
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fantastic Experience”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

This was our second snorkel cruise on Hula Girl (first was last year), and we absolutely loved it! My kids (ages 9 & 12) loved the boat and the cushions on the nets for lounging. The owners are on the cruise with you, and they couldn't be more accommodating - the whole crew was very attentive and made you feel at home. And the food is SO good, it's worth going on a cruise just for the gourmet lunch they serve! Our snorkeling experience was great as well, lots of fish and turtles, beautiful. We even saw a couple of whales breaching in the distance which was a nice treat since we were there in April. I would highly recommend Hula Girl, it has become a "must-do" highlight of out trips to Maui.

tacoma,wa
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“amazing vessal”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

This is a must do. My wife and I have been on this boat at least 9 times. We come to Maui 2 to 3 times a year. Every time we go on the Hula Girl at least 2 times. Peter and Inca own the boat and they also are on it. The crew is amazing and the service is fantastic. They have different options, They have a snorkel and a dinner we have done both. My name is Glen Tallman and I am a real person. We live in Tacoma Wa and they are the best people. You want to book direct it will save you some money. I hope if you are in Maui you go on it. You will never forget it. Aloha

Edmonton, Canada
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“First class all the way.”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Wonderful day with very helpful staff. Lunch was exceptional. Snorkelling was great and we got to see whales even late in the season.