“Bliss”
Review of Maui Zen Day Spa

Maui Zen Day Spa
Ranked #6 of 37 Spas & Wellness in Lahaina
More attraction details
Owner description: Maui Zen Day Spa is your serene retreat in the heart of Lahaina. Enjoy top quality massage and facials without the resort price. The Signature Zen Massage combines Hawaiian, Asian and European techniques for ultimate relaxation. We also offer Lomi Lomi Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Shiatsu Facial Massage, Body Scrubs and acupuncture. Additional esthetic services in our Wailea Gateway Center location. Come in with jet lag and emerge in vacation mode! Call or book online at our website.
Reviewed June 1, 2014

I indulged in the sugar and butter cocoon while at Maui Zen, with a quick 15 minute facial add on. The products smelt amazing, the Maui Zen employee was nice and wonderful at what she did and my skin was so soft afterwards. The facial was a bonus and had be so relaxed I nearly fell asleep! Whenever I am in Hawaii I always get a body scrub, but usually through whichever hotel I am staying at. This time I decided to save some money on the treatment, but at Maui Zen you are not skimping on the quality of the treatment just because they are cheaper.

One tip, it was difficult to find. You kind have to find a stairway through the car park and once upstairs, there is no immediate sign indicating which direction, but I obviously found it in the end!

1  Thank MelCAustralia

Reviewed May 4, 2014

The value here is much better than the resort spas. My wife and I had a massage and it was so nice. The massage therapists were very attentive and made sure everything felt good and relaxing. Great way to unwind and spend at least an hour.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Based on previous reviews my wife and I decided cancel our spa packages at one of the large resort spas in Kaanapali to book at Maui Zen. I was a little disappointed when we called that we were unable to book the Slow Down Maui, as the masseuse who performs facials was out of town, however we were extremely happy with the Aloha Maui and Wabi Sabi packages. Just a great little area with friendly staff that know what they are doing. Was an incredible start to our vacation and allowed us to get into Maui time! I will return next time we are in Maui!

2  Thank Jason N
Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

This is worth finding in Lahaina. Don't be put off by the dark staircase to the 2nd floor of the small office building where they are located. I had a great Lomi Lomi massage from Jill, and my husband said his therapeutic massage by Katie was the best he has had on Maui. Also a bargain compared to hotels. Two thumbs way up.

1  Thank ByARH
Reviewed March 24, 2014

My husband and I booked a "Slow Down" treatment, which included a massage and facial. We both loved our experience! Terese was my masseuse and she was OUTSTANDING! So good that I booked another massage with her before I left the island. She is amazing and really knows her stuff. Go to this spa if you are in Maui. You will not be disappointed.

1  Thank nicholem905