“Best Spa Treatment Ever”
Review of Maui Zen Day Spa

Maui Zen Day Spa
Ranked #5 of 35 Spas & Wellness in Lahaina
More attraction details
Owner description: Maui Zen Day Spa is your serene retreat in the heart of Lahaina. Enjoy top quality massage and facials without the resort price. The Signature Zen Massage combines Hawaiian, Asian and European techniques for ultimate relaxation. We also offer Lomi Lomi Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Shiatsu Facial Massage, Body Scrubs and acupuncture. Additional esthetic services in our Wailea Gateway Center location. Come in with jet lag and emerge in vacation mode! Call or book online at our website.
Pasco, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best Spa Treatment Ever”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Had aromatherapy wrap, and facial. It was so relaxing. You need to ask for Tomoko for a massage, facial or the wrap. She is amazing! I highly recommend her and the Maui Zen Day Spa!

Visited June 2013

Bakersfield, California
“Maui Zen is AWESOME!”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

My daughter and I got the Aloha Maui package. What can I say but it was awesome, relaxing, rejuvenating, and everything we needed. We did it the day after we got to Lahaina and it was nice to get the "travel kinks" all worked out. The Sugar & Butter Cocoon...well I have never felt so soft in my life! It was the best part of out trip! The ladies are very talented in what they do. I would go all the time if I could. My next trip to Maui will include a trip to see the ladies at Maui Zen.

Phoenix
“Sweet little place with great quality & excellent prices near front street area.”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I chose this place for our massages based on trip advisor reviews and price. I booked 4 massages, prenatal, two Lomi Lomi massages & a deep tissue. I had the prenatal and each of us chose 90 minutes and the prices are excellent for the time and quality! :) I would recommend and would go back if I ever make it back to Maui. It's not a full Day Spa to hang out at for a few hours before or after your services, but if you want a good massage and don't need to full day spa ammenities then go here! My FIL had the deep tissue and it was excellent, his masseuse worked him all out. My MIL & husband both had the Lomi Lomi massage and loved it. My prenatal massage was just right, she was light where I wanted and went deeper on my lower back hips and thighs where I was feeling some aches. If you go, you won't be disappointed.

Manteca, California
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Quaint, soothing, and relaxing.”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

This spa is quaint, clam and very relaxing. Me and my Mom patronize this spa for Mother's Day 2013, we loved it, we recommended, it was affordable ,and staff was great!! I had the Lomi Lomi massage with reflexology, and my Mom had the Lomi Lomi with salt scrub we felt GREAT!! This is a must do for Maui.

Oakley, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice spa”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Tomoko the massuse was great. Absolutely kniws what shes doing Facial ok. Would I go there again? YES!