“Great couples massage!”
Review of Maui Zen Day Spa

Maui Zen Day Spa
Ranked #5 of 35 Spas & Wellness in Lahaina
More attraction details
Owner description: Maui Zen Day Spa is your serene retreat in the heart of Lahaina. Enjoy top quality massage and facials without the resort price. The Signature Zen Massage combines Hawaiian, Asian and European techniques for ultimate relaxation. We also offer Lomi Lomi Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Shiatsu Facial Massage, Body Scrubs and acupuncture. Additional esthetic services in our Wailea Gateway Center location. Come in with jet lag and emerge in vacation mode! Call or book online at our website.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great couples massage!”
Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

Very welcoming and professional. Clean (and my wife the RN is very keen on this) and well maintained. One line appointments work well and they add a nice personal touch in getting back to you to confirm. Makes sure you stipulate which location you're intending to visit. The Lahiana location is easy to find and parking all day in the pubic lot next door is only $5.00. Limited street parking. You got to find the building entrance and go up stairs. We had Kathleen and Justin. Both very good and seem to genuinely care. The 90 minute Duet is well worth it. We will be back soon.

1 Thank R G

Granbury, Texas, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Spa Day”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

My daughter and I recently spent a couple of hours here enjoying a massage package. I called and got an appointment the very next day. We bought a package that included a 60 minute massage, back mask and foot scrub. It was 2 hours of bliss! Jeanna was my masseuse and she did an excellent job. Thanks for giving us such a calm, wonderful time in your spa.

Kansas City, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Great massage”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

My wife and I have had couples massages at resorts in the past and decided to try a couples massage at Maui Zen based on the reviews we read. We were very pleased with our massages.

Maui Zen is located on the second floor of a building along with a number of offices. The treatment rooms are quite small but functional. I think the two therapists must coordinate their movements with one another due to the compact space.

Despite the small space both of our massages were wonderful and as good as any we've received at any resort. My therapist Kristin had me totally relaxed. My wife's therapist Tamyka had a similar result. We will definitely return and would certainly recommend Maui Zen.

Visited February 2013
Rapid City, South Dakota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Ultimate Relaxation”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

I had a hot stone massage on January 21. I honestly cannot remember the name of the lady, but...it was the best massage I have had in years! The staff was friendly, the spa was clean and the aroma was invigorating. She was able to relax me totally, where I was near falling asleep continuously. After the appointment, I went home and took a 4 hour nap!! A.ma.zing! :)

Seattle, Washington
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“The most relaxing three ours I've had in a year!”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

On a recent trip to Maui a girlfriend and I decided to have a spa day, while our husbands hit the surf. We, by far, had the best day.

I found Maui Zen Spa online and had an easy time making an appointment. They staff seem super friendly. We had booked Go Native packages, without paying close attention to what they included. I was so happy to get there and realized we had hours of pampering and way more than just a massage. I had a baby earlier in the year and these three hours are the longest time I've had for 'just me'.

Petra provided my treatments, including an amazing lymphatic brushing (100X better than you would even imagine), an enzyme facial, seaweed wrap and massage. Every minute of the treatment was amazing and relaxing. I almost fell asleep, but would wake myself with a snore!

Petra was perfect when it came to conversation- just enough to feel friendly, but not so much that you couldn't just relax and enjoy the quiet and peaceful atmosphere. She managed to find the kinks in my body and gently work them out with the Lomi Lomi massage- leaving me feeling better than I have in ages.

While you don't have the steam rooms and facilities of a big resort you can trust that the actual treatments will be much, much better and the quiet peace of the spa itself is wonderful. I would go back here in a heartbeat if we return to Maui. I loved the massage so much that I've booked one at my home spa when I get home.

My tip: get a package. We were so happy to have a treatment that lasted for hours. Usually when I get a massage I get a bit anxious that it's only an hour, but the treatment leaves you feeling completely pampered and unrushed.

1 Thank JessicaInSeattleWA