“small local day spa, incredibly relaxing and peaceful with great services”
Review of Maui Zen Day Spa

Maui Zen Day Spa
Ranked #5 of 35 Spas & Wellness in Lahaina
More attraction details
Owner description: Maui Zen Day Spa is your serene retreat in the heart of Lahaina. Enjoy top quality massage and facials without the resort price. The Signature Zen Massage combines Hawaiian, Asian and European techniques for ultimate relaxation. We also offer Lomi Lomi Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Shiatsu Facial Massage, Body Scrubs and acupuncture. Additional esthetic services in our Wailea Gateway Center location. Come in with jet lag and emerge in vacation mode! Call or book online at our website.
Pasadena, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“small local day spa, incredibly relaxing and peaceful with great services”
Reviewed September 14, 2011

My daughter and I came here during our family trip to Maui. I had a sugar scrub with facial mask and she had a massage. The ambience was lovely and just what we were looking for as a fitting end to a great holiday. The location is good and there is free parking which is a plus for Lahaina. We will definitely be back!

Visited September 2011
MauiZenSpa, Owner at Maui Zen Day Spa, responded to this review, September 15, 2011
Thanks for the kind words. I hope you loved the sugar scrub product. It's made by a small company on the Big Island Hawaii using Hawaiian traditional ingredients. Thanks again! - Virginia Lacker

Newcastle, Australia
“AMAZING”
Reviewed September 1, 2011

My husband and I visited Maui Zen recently on our Babymoon. The location was easy to find and had convenient parking. It was in a quiet building complex and the spa had a nice ambience to it. My husband had a 2 hour massage while I had a 1hr massage followed by a 1hr facial. It was total bliss! My husband and I both have health backgrounds and my husband a previous massage therapist himself (so can be quite particular about what we likes). He said it was one of the best massages he has ever had. I also felt that my pregnancy massage (I was 28 weeks) was one of the best massages I have ever had, as too was my facial. The facial was so relaxing and I felt like I had lots of pampering; I nearly fell asleep a couple of times. It was just what I needed after long plane trips and sun,surf and wind. My face felt well hydrated afterwards. We both felt really good the following day. Prices were reasonable, it was definitely worth the trip into town as apposed to using our resort's facilities. We are sure to visit again next time we are in Maui.

Visited August 2011
MauiZenSpa, Owner at Maui Zen Day Spa, responded to this review, September 3, 2011
Thank you for the very kind words. We take special care with you moms-to-be to make you as comfortable as we possibly can. And then we bring on the mad skills and great products. We enjoyed your visit too! Thanks again - Virginia Lacker
Newberg, Oregon
“Relaxation!!”
Reviewed August 30, 2011

I have had a few massages in my time and this was by far the BEST!!!! Thanks Maui Zen, this is just what a mom away from home needed. Mary Jane is wonderful!!!

Manhattan Beach, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“A bride and two bridal party ladies LOVED the spa day!”
Reviewed August 25, 2011

Us ladies decided on a spa day on the day before my wedding this month, . Maui Zen really treated us right. The spa itself is relaxing and beautiful. The staff was amazing - super friendly and inviting.

The my mother and mother-in-law has the Wabi Sabi combo which included a massage and cold-stone facial. They both had nothing but praise afterwards.

I had the SeaSide Renewal dry brush exfoliation, followed by a rich sea mineral gel mask and body wrap. My skin was SO SOFT afterwards! I followed up with a lomi lomi massage.

Next time I'm in Lahaina, I'll make sure I go back.

Visited August 2011
MauiZenSpa, Owner at Maui Zen Day Spa, responded to this review, August 28, 2011
Congratulations - putting big smiles on bridal parties is one of the best parts of our jobs! You chose well with the packages. Here's a tip for all brides and special occasion celebrators. Stay away from classic facials for a few days before a big event unless you get them all the time. Your skin may become a bit more active in response to the stimulation of a facial.This is a good thing for your skin health, but may leave some redness or problem spots immediately after. Why risk it - those photos will last a lifetime! The cold stone facial massage that your party enjoyed is a geat alternative.

Thanks for letting us be a small part of your celebration - Virginia Lacker
Lahaina, Hawaii
“Mary Jane is amazing!”
Reviewed August 11, 2011

Went in to MauiZen for some deep tissue work on my very tight neck and shoulders. Left feeling unwound, relaxed and I feel like she gave me an entirely new shoulder. Can't wait to get back. Mahalo again!

Visited August 2011
MauiZenSpa, Owner at Maui Zen Day Spa, responded to this review, August 20, 2011
Thank you for the kind words. It's really important to us to cover the wellness and therapeutic aspects of massage in addition to pure relaxation. I'm so glad our fabulous Mary Jane helped you out!

Thanks again - Virginia Lacker