“Personal Ocean View”
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Endless ocean view on my Lanai.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

John M
“Personal Ocean View”
Reviewed March 17, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

This place was far beyond expectation. Nestled literally RIGHT off of the waters edge, the balcony has the perfect view of the ocean, tutles, whales and best of all the gorgeous sunsets. Far enough away from the heavy tourist resorts to avoid the crowds, but close enough to all of the adventure and dining you could ever want. I’d highly recommend this place to any couple looking for a private and romantic getaway. Thoroughly impressed!

Management Response
Mar 18, 2018
Thank you John. I was a great pleasure hosting you guys. Mahalo! Jay
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing