“Amazing shave ice”

Ranked #2 of 24 Dessert in Lahaina
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Description: All Shave Ice is Not Created Equal... We specialize in and are passionate about serving the BEST shave ice! Now open for 5 years, we have rapidly become recognized as the top shave ice shop in Maui and one of the top 3 shave ice shops in ALL of Hawaii! We are known for the softest ice (comparable to Waiola's on Oahu), the best tasting flavors (we make 100% of our flavors using premium fruit purees, fresh fruits (when available), extracts, and concentrates from Hawaii and all across the United States), and warm friendly service with true ALOHA spirit! We specialize in our tropical fruit flavors. Our mango, coconut, pineapple, lilikoi (passion fruit), and guava taste like biting into the fresh fruit itself. From the filtered water to the premium gourmet Roselani's Ice Cream to the homemade mochi and azuki add-ons, we have thought through every detail of the shave ice to provide the BEST tasting shave ice possible! Get rid of any preconceived notions of what a shave ice or snow cone is like.....this takes shave ice beyond the highest level imaginable!
Reviewed August 26, 2014

Try all the flavors ... I don't think you can go wrong. The young folks working there were having lots of fun while making our order, and my daughter loved all that cool as much as the shave ice. There is a bit of waiting, depending on when you go - we had to stand for less than 5 minutes but while we were eating, I saw longer wait times but totally, totally worth it.

Enjoy!

Reviewed August 25, 2014

Okay, there are two stores within walking distance. That is how popular these places are. Both have lines just pick one and do your wait time because the result is amazing. After trying the other store I had to go back and get another shaved ice the next day. So I decided to try the other store. The workers were just as friendly and helpful. The only different is that instead of a micro, I got a small and would have ordered the large but I am diabetic and can't have that much. This stuff is so good it will be the first thing I get on my next trip. I can't believe I have been to Maui so many times and never tried this place. Now I have to play catch up!!! Love, Love, Loved my Pink Lemonade and Sour Apple!!

Reviewed August 24, 2014

I didn't know I liked shaved ice until I came here! I let my husband order and I was just going to try a bite of his- I ate nearly half of it! The mango was my favorite flavor, but he enjoyed the guava and passion fruit just as much. The staff there was also super friendly. They talked with us while they prepared our shaved ice and seemed like fun, laid back people. There was a sign saying that if we came to a "white/unflavored" part of the shaved ice that we only had to come back up to the window (ahead of the line!) and they would add more flavoring for free! (We didn't need to use that though, as ours was sufficiently doused!) Great service and a great product!

Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

This place really is as great as all these reviews say. We went here at least 4 or 5 times during our trip to Maui. I didn't think there could be that much of a difference between shaved ice joints but with the selection of flavours, available addons, and amazing taste, this place is far superior to other spots on Maui.
Unfortunately you have to expect some fairly long lineups since everyone knows how good this place is. Your patience will be well worth it though.

Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

The service was excellent and his suggestions turned out to be spot on, also have solid ice cream, good family place to visit

1  Thank dvond