“Best on the island”

Ranked #2 of 24 Dessert in Lahaina
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Description: All Shave Ice is Not Created Equal... We specialize in and are passionate about serving the BEST shave ice! Now open for 5 years, we have rapidly become recognized as the top shave ice shop in Maui and one of the top 3 shave ice shops in ALL of Hawaii! We are known for the softest ice (comparable to Waiola's on Oahu), the best tasting flavors (we make 100% of our flavors using premium fruit purees, fresh fruits (when available), extracts, and concentrates from Hawaii and all across the United States), and warm friendly service with true ALOHA spirit! We specialize in our tropical fruit flavors. Our mango, coconut, pineapple, lilikoi (passion fruit), and guava taste like biting into the fresh fruit itself. From the filtered water to the premium gourmet Roselani's Ice Cream to the homemade mochi and azuki add-ons, we have thought through every detail of the shave ice to provide the BEST tasting shave ice possible! Get rid of any preconceived notions of what a shave ice or snow cone is like.....this takes shave ice beyond the highest level imaginable!
Reviewed July 25, 2014

YUM! Always a line but worth it...We had the pineapple,mango, and coconut with the coconut pudding on the bottom and the snowcap (condensed milk on top). We shared a large, but I could have eaten the whole thing myself! Something that the kids loved!

1  Thank PTAMom2010

Reviewed July 25, 2014

This was one of the best snow cones we have ever had. We waited in line for about 20 minutes but it was worth it. We had this twice while we were on the island. I would definitely recommend this to family and friends.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

We've tried shaved ice from many places in HI and the mianland and still can't wait until we go back to Maui for Ululani's.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

The best shaved ice in Hawaii. We had ice on all the islands we traveled to and at most shops we passed, The flavors were incredible and the method they used to get the flavor throughout was ingenious. The server was extremely friendly and entertaining.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

I found this place to be very overrated. First, there was a long line which I felt was caused not by the crowd but by the fact that the young kids -- who had obviously been coached to create a fun environment and joke around with the customers -- working there were taking a long time to serve people because of all the social interactions. I just want my shave ice, not where ya from bro, ya brah, yada yada yada. Like, give me that pineapple mango slush and let me go about my day, brah. Second, I liked the shave ice at the other less famous place down the street better. Third, there are multiple locations of this place and anytime there are multiple locations, I just don't think of the stuff as very good or authentic. Maybe that's just me, but it seemed a little branded, commercial, and irritating. I'd rather eat a shaved ice from some mom and pop operation nobody knows about than this place. Now as for shave ice itself. It is just alright. Kind of like an upgraded slurpee thing. Its sugary and seems a bit artifical. Like a sno cone. So if you're told you must get shave ice twice a day because you're in Maui, ask yourself, if I was home in Nebraska, or wherever you're from, would you get shave ice twice a day? I mean, do you really even like shave ice? Do you like it at all? At some point I realized I was eating shave ice because I was supposed to, and then I never wanted to eat it ever again.