“Guilty Pleasure”

Ranked #2 of 24 Dessert in Lahaina
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Description: All Shave Ice is Not Created Equal... We specialize in and are passionate about serving the BEST shave ice! Now open for 5 years, we have rapidly become recognized as the top shave ice shop in Maui and one of the top 3 shave ice shops in ALL of Hawaii! We are known for the softest ice (comparable to Waiola's on Oahu), the best tasting flavors (we make 100% of our flavors using premium fruit purees, fresh fruits (when available), extracts, and concentrates from Hawaii and all across the United States), and warm friendly service with true ALOHA spirit! We specialize in our tropical fruit flavors. Our mango, coconut, pineapple, lilikoi (passion fruit), and guava taste like biting into the fresh fruit itself. From the filtered water to the premium gourmet Roselani's Ice Cream to the homemade mochi and azuki add-ons, we have thought through every detail of the shave ice to provide the BEST tasting shave ice possible! Get rid of any preconceived notions of what a shave ice or snow cone is like.....this takes shave ice beyond the highest level imaginable!
Reviewed June 14, 2014

Best in Maui, no question. I'm always up for a guava, passion fruit and pineapple with a snow cap. Stop on the way from the airport, or on Front Street.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,246)

Reviewed June 14, 2014

The line is always long bc it takes time for them to create perfectly fluffy and fine ice that do not stick together. Must try bc it's hard to find that quality in shaved ice anywhere. If you have try shaved ice before, you will know once you try this. There are so many flavors and toppings like mochi. Regarding the syrup, it is one of the best. I wish the syrup is a little less sweet. But that is my wish for all shaved ice syrups.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

I wasn't aware of such things. I just got the small with three flavors: Cherry, Blue Raspberry and Kiwi. The Kiwi flavor was okay but the cherry and blue raspberry were awesome! But then my niece came along and ordered mochi as a topping. Mind blown. You can also get an array of toppings if that is your thing. Unbelievable. Not to mention, my server was charming as hell. She asked me where I was from, how my trip had been so far, what kind of shaved ice guy was I and on and on. Very friendly, helpful and adorable. I would go every day if I could.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

Many toppings are made with real fruit. We loved it. Mango, watermelon, cherry and pineapple were our favorites. Make sure to get a. Frequent eater card. As it is located in Lihania, We didn't think we would return but we returned 3 times!!
Servers were happy and helpful.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

I can't say enough good things about this place. We went three times in our week long stay on Maui, and every time is was amazing. This shave ice is unlike anything I have ever had – almost the consistency of ice cream. So delicious. Super friendly employees. You gotta try, you will be hooked!