“Must visit again!”

Ranked #2 of 24 Dessert in Lahaina
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Description: All Shave Ice is Not Created Equal... We specialize in and are passionate about serving the BEST shave ice! Now open for 5 years, we have rapidly become recognized as the top shave ice shop in Maui and one of the top 3 shave ice shops in ALL of Hawaii! We are known for the softest ice (comparable to Waiola's on Oahu), the best tasting flavors (we make 100% of our flavors using premium fruit purees, fresh fruits (when available), extracts, and concentrates from Hawaii and all across the United States), and warm friendly service with true ALOHA spirit! We specialize in our tropical fruit flavors. Our mango, coconut, pineapple, lilikoi (passion fruit), and guava taste like biting into the fresh fruit itself. From the filtered water to the premium gourmet Roselani's Ice Cream to the homemade mochi and azuki add-ons, we have thought through every detail of the shave ice to provide the BEST tasting shave ice possible! Get rid of any preconceived notions of what a shave ice or snow cone is like.....this takes shave ice beyond the highest level imaginable!
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Great price, huge servings! The staff was very friendly and helpful. I had the coconut icecream with half mango, half pinapple. It was so refreshingg. I will never eat a snow cone from the mid-west again. There is no comparison! Do not miss this place. There are 4 differnt shops. Try to hist one or 2 of them!

Reviewed June 30, 2013

The flavors were very true to their names. The coconut looked strange but was tasty. The size of the regular was actually very large. I tried the coconut, pineapple, lime, grape, and peach. They were all excellent (but I did not really like the peach, it reminded me of peach rings).

Reviewed June 27, 2013

There's no doubt that Uluano's serves up some tasty shave ice. But I'm not sure it's any better than some of the other good spots I've visited on Maui and the other islands. I will say, though, the guys working the stand were friendly and a lot of fun to talk to.

Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

Everybody loves this place for a good reason, it is that good. Now they have added a micro-size for the lite snack. I had a cherry and pineapple micro and loved every bite/lick/slurp. I didn't even mind the brain freeze. This place has become so popular that they have opened a second location practically across the street since the last time I stopped in. Don't let the line send you someplace else. This is the best and the line moves pretty fast. Remember Ululani's Hawaiian Shave Ice.

1  Thank Dcsouthwickjr
Reviewed June 25, 2013

It does not get any better than this !! Please take the time to visit Ululani's for Shaved Ice. It is a Must have and a must do when in Maui !