“Great Maui turtle location”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
boji2018
Mukilteo, Washington
“Great Maui turtle location”
Reviewed May 14, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Great view, great condo. Easy to get to, plenty of parking and nicely located on the best side of the island. I just got lucky. We could see turtles swimming back and forth along the beach on several occasions. Nicely put together instruction/information notebook. The only thing I might say to the owners is it would be nice to have had a page on getting cable TV back up and running once your child messes it up :-). In my case my child was a US Marine and I chose to just do it myself, haha. We hope to be back next year.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
May 15, 2018
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again on your next Maui vacation.
Quest7438...
“West Maui”
Reviewed February 4, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Condo and weather were great. Had an awesome time on our whale watching and sunset cruise. Planning on returning next year for another adventure.

Management Response
Feb 5, 2018
I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to be a part of your next Maui adventure. Contact us directly and we would love to offer you a discounted rate for your return.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing