We stayed in a 1 bedroom ground floor unit. Everything in the unit was in excellent condition and very clean. We had a gorgeous view and were able to see whales, turtles and monk seals from our condo. The beach access is via concrete steps that are well maintained. The beach is shallow quite far out and sandy so it's great for swimming and lounging. We'd definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Maui, The Valley Isle, Lokelani Condominiums hug the shoreline on Maui's famous West Side. Our low rise condominiums are situated on a picturesque, reef-protected sandy cove away from the main road and 30 feet from the ocean with a spectacular westerly view of fabulous sunsets, framed between the islands of Molokai and Lanai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Lokelani Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lokelani Condominiums Hotel Lahaina
- Lokelani Condominiums Maui/Lahaina