We enjoyed our family vacation in B204. Couldn't be any closer to the beach and enjoyed watching the green sea turtles come into feed on the alge on the boulders out front. I wouldn't hestitate to rent this unite again. We had other family members in A203 and their kitchen was better stocked so we borrowed some spices and cheese grater and pans from them. That is the only thing that could be improved.
The pool has now been refinished and looks very nice. We snorkeled Honokeana Cove and Kapalua.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Maui, The Valley Isle, Lokelani Condominiums hug the shoreline on Maui's famous West Side. Our low rise condominiums are situated on a picturesque, reef-protected sandy cove away from the main road and 30 feet from the ocean with a spectacular westerly view of fabulous sunsets, framed between the islands of Molokai and Lanai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Lokelani Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lokelani Condominiums Hotel Lahaina
- Lokelani Condominiums Maui/Lahaina