We stayed here for three weeks in January. If you prefer smaller condo complexes, this is for you. It is only two levels and around 30 units, is right on the water with a nice beach at one end of the property. Most of the occupants were older and the environment was very quiet. We stayed in C102, the unit was nicely furnished and equipped. Overall we had a wonderful stay and cannot say enough good things about Lokelani and the staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Maui, The Valley Isle, Lokelani Condominiums hug the shoreline on Maui's famous West Side. Our low rise condominiums are situated on a picturesque, reef-protected sandy cove away from the main road and 30 feet from the ocean with a spectacular westerly view of fabulous sunsets, framed between the islands of Molokai and Lanai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Lokelani Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lokelani Condominiums Hotel Lahaina
- Lokelani Condominiums Maui/Lahaina